part 1

The shivaay singh oberoi divorced his wife Anika” This news is all over on the every newspaper and the most heartbreaking part is Anika is listening this sitting in her room weeping loudly. Everything damn everything destroyed just like that and she know and she understand that’s she want him to do this only but at least he can ask her for once what she want how can he just randomly come and he have nothing to with this women. She was his wife, she is his wife but he never consider her as his wife maybe that’s why he have those papers still with him. Maybe he is waiting for her one mistake and then throw her out, her mind is occupied with so many thoughts, she want him to misunderstand her but now situation and his action are making her hate to him. She always love him but he never think about her before taking any action against her when things come on his family and this time he just divorced her without asking her she want to sign or not and above all he is just ready with divorce paper, didn’t she gave everything to this relation before that drama. Didn’t she proved that she cared for him and his family but why the hell he proved her wrong, why didn’t he think about her once.

Anika why are you sitting like this and you are just thinking about him. Let him go wherever you want he don’t deserve you”. Chanda said from behind looking at her friend condition who is crying from yesterday and these media people are not less than any salt on wounds. She is cursing every channel on this planet for making her sister like friend crying.

You are right, i am mad why the hell even i care let him do whatever he want”. Anika said and indulge herself in work.

After some days

She get up, After getting ready, she went in search of job. She desperately need for a job because of her future needs. She moved out.

In just span of Four hours she gave many interview but everyone reject her just looking at her face maybe because of The shivaay singh oberoi.

Now there is only one company left that is Malhotra companies, She just hoping to get this job otherwise she have to leave this city and don’t even where will she go.

She enter in office.

Mam may i help you” receptionist asked her in polite voice.

Yeah i come here for interview” Anika replied and lady nod asked her to move in right direction then straight cabin.

She moved in right direction but coincidentally she enter in left cabin there is meeting going on sitting many big companies people looking at her weirdly but there is two person who is shocked to see her. One the men whom she lost her heart, her ex husband who is intently looking at her without blinking, she look in his eyes who is gawking at her from tip to toe.

Ah Anika you hear” The sound break her gaze and soon she is in someone arms, the men didn’t care who is here and what he is doing in front of whom.

Advaay, you what are you doing here” Anika whispered in her low tone looking everywhere but not at shivaay, who is just continuously looking at Advaay hand which is comfortably placed on her cheeks and waist.

Please i am sorry guys but i have some personal work, if you agree  we can do this meeting tomorrow or if you don’t want then you can cancel this but right now nothing is important more than Anika”. Advaay said looking at her and shivaay burn more and more seeing their bond. He don’t know who is he to her but his action making him uncomfortable somewhere Anika is also uncomfortable someone is holding her in arms in front of her ex husband.

Everyone went out except shivaay who is continuously staring them. If look can kill then right now advaay is dead.

Shivaay baby”. A voice whispered from behind and hug shivaay, if Anika isn’t there he will pushed her but right now she is in front of him so how can he he hug raging tightly but it didn’t affect Anika in any way. She ignored them.

Shivaay baby today is our engagement and you are wasting your time here” Ragini whispered breaking hug and Anika look at them instantly. She is shocked to hearing this tears are betraying her.

Read and please like and comment if you want next update soon