pregnant Anika

Rudra is crying continuously he isn’t able to digest the fact that he is going to be father, he think himself as a child. How can he be a father, well that’s true he is child only.

Look bhaiyya, my life destroyed how can i be a father . No i don’t want to be father” Rudra shouted in his crying voice overdramatically.

Okay okay rudra, you only she is pregnant she might be not. Why are you stretching the topic and behaving over dramatic” Shivaay said holding him.

Haww you said i am doing drama, look you start loving that child more than me. No i don’t want to be father” Rudra shouted walking inside the house and co incidentally bhavya hear this.

What are you saying rudra” bhavya look at him in confusion.

I am saying right that i don’t want to be father” rudra gave back.

What the hell are you speaking rudra” bhavya asked looking at his drama.

I am saying right i am not mentally prepared for all this and i don’t know” before he could say anything.

I don’t know how we gonna be parents, i am not mentally prepared and i don’t think i am also ready to be mom but now what i can do” Anika said in confusion not giving attention to anyone busy in her own world.

All look at her in shocked, bhavya look at everyone like they have grown horns in their head.

Look only bhabhi understand me” Saying this rudy run to Anika and side hug her in sitting position. Feeling a push on her body she come back to world.

Rudy what happened, why are you behaving like this what happen” Anika ask in confusion.

Bhabhi look this bhavya is pregnant and i am not mentally prepared for this, how i am gonna be a parents and” before rudra said anything anika spoke.

And we don’t know we able to give them life what they deserve, how will we manage a child when we ourself not ready for them. Will we ever able to protect them from this cruel world. How can we give a birth to our own part in this cruel world where nothing more than a monster exist. We don’t even know how our life gonna shape up in future and what problem may come ahead in our life. We don’t even know will we ever able to give our child what they deserve” she said her heart out A silent tear escaped from her eyes remembering her childhood in orphanage, every torture she face in orphanage. Everything flash in front of her eyes like a movie, she forget what she is talking where she is saying all this. Just remember her childhood where nothing more than a torture. Right now she have everything  A family A loving husband but still she is scared of life, she is scared to give birth to her child in this world.

Shivaay look at her and understood what she is going through. Her fears, her pain. He understood what a child mean to orphan who have no one from childhood, having her own blood. Someone who belong to her only whom she can say that he/ she is her only. But he know what she had gone through in her past, seeing her like this his heart broke.

But now we can’t do anything except accepting the fact”. She said breaking everyone trance, she look at everyone who is staring her weirdly. Rudra who is crying till now, he is also silent just looking at her shocked. No one able to understand what she is going through except shivaay who is connected to her with soul and he can read her mind. Her heart everything that is connected to her. He can understand her pain, her sufferings.

Woh i don’t know what happen, i am sorry” saying this she run toward her room leaving all of them. Some are standing in confusion and  Gauri and shivaay are emotionally looking at her. Gauri can read her sister mind, whatever it is they are part of one soul only.

What happened to bhabhi, why she behave like this”. Rudra said in confusion.

Yes “ om supported rudra.

You will not understand there are some wounds are like this only which can't even fill by the time and child for a orphan is the biggest thing in this world” Gauri whispered through her tears.

I will write chapter like this only but will complete every os whatevrr i will write..
If you want another part today only then like and comments...