~Chapter 3~ She cares!

"Manik I really want to know when are you planning a family?" Nayonika voice raised up and all two could do was gulp the matter of fact that they are dead. So dead!!!!

I choke on my glass of water and Manik actually had a courtesy to pat my back, "Careful." He speaks softly in my ear. I try hard to smile back at him with my confuse look.

"Manik? You didn't answer us. We are serious about our grand children. You know we are very eager to see our grandkids since the news broke that your bhabhi can't conceive.... Now its your duty to give us next heir of Malhotra's " Raj stiffens his voice and we both gets tensed up again. I stare at my husband with horrible face and in return he shift uncomfortably to other side.

Ultimately we both have the same opinion on something. Don't know about him, but I definitely don't wish to have a family with this monster. Oh! My poor children.

I scan my brains trying to find something to scapegoat the situation when my heroic husbands voices up, "Dad, we both are really busy with our life and career. Its really not the correct time to be thinking about starting a family." Did he just say that? Omg..my eyes sparkles in proudness for my husband. Really he is heroic... Though momentarily only.

But my father in law debates like some damage recorder stuck on one song when speaks. Baby, babies..babieesss.. Aayiappa! Its me who will be in pain with those kids for god sake if I am not ready then why is he jumping to make me pregnant. Aayiappa!! Why I don't have peace any where!!! I chide under breathe then bite my tongue realizing what Manik have told me before.

"Nandini and Manik look here."
Nayonika aunty said. With her call I and Manik turned our faces to her.

"Your father and I have got you both tickets to your honeymoon, for Paris. And you both are leaving tomorrow." Nayonika aunty completes and my mouth gets open like a manhole for a while.

Honeymoon! I have completely forgotten about this word since I got married in to him. Paris is my dream destination to visit and was my only wish also to explore it with the one I love. And that one is definitely not Manik! I glare at him while muttering. And in return I hear his low chuckle.

"Nayonika aunty, how can we go? I have office and I haven't asked for any permission from the management. " I try to reason with her and glare back at my husband to speak something. God why is he not talking when I want him to talk! I curse him again.

I watch him as he clears his throat and then he gives me a half loop smile, "Mom and Dad, I'm sorry but I wont be able to, I have a business to handle." Manik said with a assuring smile. I hear his answer and I should be feeling happy from his reply but it goes all opposite with me. As soon as I hear him, my face went pale and the smile just faded away. I felt confused on my own reaction. He said a no to honeymoon something we got in agreement and yet I feel like so hurt now. This jerk is messing with all my senses... Aayiappa!! With all those mix feelings in me however I managed to smile right back at everyone when aunty saw me.

"Manik, you two are going and that's final! For once take a break from work and spend some time with your wife." Nayonika aunty said with a little anger in her voice as she eyes me and then Manik.

What? Why are they pressurizing us for honeymoon. I certainly don't want to go with him there. No way! What if he says a yes in their pressure. I widens my eyes and looks at Manik with a shock, and see this donkey is not only opening his not-so-pretty mouth! Argh!!

"Aunty, its okay! Work comes first...its not that important, we will go someother time." I suggest something to delay the plan. I need a better back up when we meet again with his family. I make a mental note out of it.