~Chapter 4~ Have Had Enough!

Manik's Pov

"I want all the meetings and other plans pushed for tomorrow and tell Prasad to handle the office for today." I said to my secretary, Maha.

"Okay sir, that will be done." She replied softly.

"I am sure it will be, see you later bye." I said with a genuine smile.

"Bye sir." I heard her before disconnecting the call.

I came to her bedroom from my study and Nandini was fixing the bed. Its middle of the week and I feel like spending some time with her. I may have given in her wish of cancelling the honeymoon but I at least have this much right to take her with me for a day picnic. I have planned everything, right from the beginning till we come back to our home. All the sight seeing and exploring the city, been scheduled well in advance. I like to have everything in systematic and no delay. This will be a surprise for her. Hope she will like this!

Nandini POV

"Nandini." I hear him from behind but don't take any effort to turn. Just hmms in response.

"Please pack your bags. We are leaving for a picnic now." He surprises me by the tone and the volume in his voice.

What picnic? Is it some kind of joke! I try to understand in unclear mind state.

"What do you mean?" I ask him with no emotion in my voice. Probably that might be dumbest question I have ever asked, but you can't blame me, I felt he spoke something in French which went above my head. And if he meant what he said then I have a feeling that he'll become my new punching bag! Deep down I feel like I am a volcano about to erupt. What does he thinks of himself ? I have a life if he has forgotten it!

"What do I mean is. We are going out for the day and you are coming with me." He says again before I could open my mouth to speak anything.

"I cant come Manik. I have a procedure to follow professionally." I am at the edge of bursting my volcano if he dares to speak a word or push me off for his decision.

" I have called at your office and informed them about your leave already. So no excuses just pack your stuff what you need and come down." He finishes and I feel my veins running blood to my brain. Its limit! What he thinks of himself. I am surely not going anywhere with this monster.

"I am going to office Manik. Its not a pre informed leave. I don't want my salary to be deduct." I take my stand and turns to other side . His sight makes me lose my resolution, and I don't want that.

"Come on Nandini. Few hundred deductions shouldn't matter to you. I earn enough for you to spend as much as you want. So don't be a spoil sport and just listen to me." He raises his voice at me with irritation dripping down his tone and I feel tears stinging my eyes. Damn! These tears. I cursed soflty.

"It might not matter you Mr. Richie Rich Malhotra. But it surely makes difference to me. I work because I don't want to use your money do you get that." I snap my fingers at him angrily and I could see all his features hardening at the choice of my tone and action. I should be scared right now but all of sudden I feel very much brave to give it on his face.

I could feel him staring at me like a predator. He might hurt me today. I care a damn to what he does. Try putting a finger on me Mr. Malhotra and you will be behind prison for years. It's a promise! I say to myself and wait for any action from his side.

He stands there in silence all could I hear in the room was his heavy breathes and his attempts to cool himself down. Was he controlling something? I doubt.