Chapter 1: Truth or Dare???

Frisk' s POV

UGH!!! why do i have to be with Chara and always going to Blueberry and the trashbag's house always?! Ughh....so today its
undyne's party and Chara forced me to be with her and i just wanna....ugh....fine i will go.......so it will start at 5:30 in the afternoon and Chara freaking made me wear a freaking Pink dress!! But i managed to wear a grey jacket to cover it up as we went to Undyne's lab and greeted Undyne and then as i was about to go get chocolate,i bumped into a monster and the monster said"oh sorry bout tha-- as he said with excitement" Frisk?! Is that you??? Omg its me! Monster kid!! As i said with excitement "Monster kid?! Omg how were you?! I missed you! As we talked and Mk made jokes that made me laugh as i saw sans as his face was...angry???

San's POV

OMG I AM SO HAPPY THAT THE HUMANS ARRIVED ESPECIALLY FRISK BECAUSE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE'S MINE BUT WHEN I WANTED TO TALK TO HER... BUT I SAW HER TALKING TO MONSTER KID,I AM SO MAD!! ONLY I CAN MAKE HER LAUGH AND SHE IS MINE.....

Frisk's POV

I was eating chocolate when Undyne said"hey g-g-uys how a-bout we p-play t-truth or d-dare?? As everyone agreed as i sat between Sans and Monster kid as the bottle stopped at Papyrus as Alphys said" hey Papyrus truth or dare???" As he said"dare"as Alphys said "i dare you to kiss Chara! (I ship Papara but in Underswap and Swapfell only) as Papyrus grabbed chara's hand and chara squeaked a little as he kissed her as she blushed red as a tomato as Napstaton took a picture and said " ~im gonna post this~as the bottle stopped on Monster kid as Alphys said" truth or dare wimp? As Mk said" truth" as Alphys said" who is your crush???" As Mk blushed and said"frisk"as i freakin almost chocked my freakin chocolate as Mk freakin said my freakin name as i felt myself blush and kept quiet as everyone said

"Too cute!"

"The cutest couple in the underground!"

"My OTP!!!

"Darlings this is fabulous!"

As i just blushed and just glared at people as they kept blabbering about stuffff (lol) as the bottle stopped at Chara as Mk said " Chara truth or dare? " as she said "Dare!" As Mk said " i dare you to tell Papyrus you love him! " As Chara blushed and turned to Papyrus that was almost asleep as Chara said " Papy? " as he immediately woke up and responded with a hmmm? sound as Chara said " i love you Papy"  as Papyrus blushed light orange (dont be mad :) ) as he said with a smile " i love you too" as Alphys and Undyne fangirled as the bottle stopped at Alphys as Chara said " truth or dare Alphys? As she (idk their genders) said "dare" as Chara said"i dare you to kiss Undyne!" As Undyne blushed as Alphys kissed her and the bottle stopped to.......me as Alphys said" truth or dare Frisk? " as i said "dare" as Alphys and Undyne looked at each other and said" i dare you to kiss Mk! As i blushed and whispered curse words before i kissed Mk as people were fangirling and the smokey trashbag just rolled his eyes as the bottle stopped at Blueberry as i said" truth or dare Blue?" As he said "dare!" As i said to Chara that she should say the dare to him as Chara said" Kiss Frisk!!!" As i was in shock as i glared at Chara that was fangirling as i said "what?! I--mmmmmmphhh" i was cut off by Sans kissing me as i blushed redder than Undyne's hair as Blueberry stopped kissing me as Undyne and Chara keep on fangirling even Napstaton did. Ugh, why me? As i was sleepy i slept and when i woke up i felt a blanket in me hmmm i wonder who put this on me maybe Chara? As i went out of Undyne's lab and went home.

Hello me here dont hate meh cuz this is my first frans page so yeah and there will be slow updates because im busy and maybe i'll be making a frans oneshots book well im out peace!
-- Author~chan