"Hang out"

Frisk's POV

Great! Really great! Hecking great!! You know why i'm so mad?! Because i almost had a good sleep when goddamn Chara woke me up! I was so damn mad that i got mad and didn't see her for an hour and it wad actually nice because i was sick of her pacifist behavior and her nice attitude! Ugh, enough of Chara...today i'm doing nothing at a--

Hey frisk! Wanna go to the skelebros' house?
Nope....don't to see that smoking trashbag...
Come on pwease!!!
Stop it. It's really annoying you know...
You get to eat my chocolate
Shoot....never mind! I'll go!

AHHHHHHHH!!?! Oh shoot why did i have to say yes?!?! Why why why why why why why why why?! Oh no....welp....too late for it now because i'm walking with Chara and we arrived in their house and of course the smoking trashbag opened it and took a glare at me and yep, i did too buuuuut Chara got annoyed of our attitude...then he called Blueberry and said that we were here..

            BLUEBERRY'S POV

YES!! THE HUMANS HAD ARRIVED!! I QUICKLY WENT DOWN TO THE STAIRS AND SAW HUMAN CHARA AND HUMAN FRISK AND WHEN I SAW HUMAN FRISK I BLUSHED A BIT WHILE HUMAN FRISK WAS BUSY EATING HER CHOCOLATE! I QUICKLY DRAGGED MY SENPAI TO GO TO THE KITCHEN ANF OF COURSE, SHE WAD SURPRISED! UNTIL HER PHONE RANG AND SHE ANSWERED IT AND I WONDER WHO IS SHE TALKING TO?

                Frisk's POV

Wow....when Blueberry came down he quickly dragged my arm and the trashbag quickly glared at me as i rolled my eyes until my phone rang and i answered it and it was Mk...

Hey Mk! What's up?
Oh hi frisk! I was wondering where you are!
I'm at the skelebro's house with Chara..
Oh can i come too?
Sure! I'm sure they won't mind....
Okay thanks see you later!
Bye Mk!

Mk hanged up. I told Chara that Mk is visiting us and she agreed of course, after 10 minutes Mk arrived and he quickly hugged me to death! And yep...i almost got out of breath!

               Blueberry's POV

AFTER 5 MINUTES, MK SHOWED UP...WHY IS HE HERE?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME AND FRISK TODAY! UGH?! GREAT!! WHEN THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER, I FELT LIKE I WANNA KILL MK BUT I COULDN'T....SO I TOLD THEM TO WATCH A MOVIE! EVERYONE AGREED....AND THE MOVIE THAT WAS PLAYING IS A HORROR MOVIE.....NUUUUU!! I DON'T LIKE HORROR! WELL I SAT BESIDE FRISK THAT WAS SITTING BESIDE MK AND WHEN THE SCARY PART HAPPENED, I QUICKLY GRABBED FRISK'S ARM AND TRIED TO HIDE MY FACE! IT WAS ACTUALLY SCAAAARY FELLOW HUMANS BUT FRISK WAS SO BRAVE THAT SHE DIDN'T SCREAM! MK SCREAMED TOO AND HID AT HER ARM TOO! I WAS SO JEALOUS!!!!

               Frisk's POV

We were watching a movie when the scary part happened, Blueberry quickly hid his face with my arm as well as Mk! I quickly blushed a little until it was a little late and me and Chara needed to go so we said our goodbyes! Actually this day was actually good.....

DONT YOU DARE TELL BLUEBERRY OR MK IF YOU DO I'LL KILL YOU!?!???!

ohhhhhh yesssssssssssssss :)

DONT YOU DARE!!!

HAHAHAHA I WILL FRISK!

shut up!!!

Nope!!!!

SHUT UP!!!!

NOPE NOPE NOPE!!

GRRRRRR!!!!

ANNNNNDDDDD CUT--!

Hello people! Sorry it took so long because SCHOOL....well if you wanna know where i'm online then check my sketch!
Sony sketch (Draw n paint) : Artist~channy

Oh and thanks for reading i guess?? (lady1flower took long Xd)