Uncertainty

You stared at Astro as he gave you a serious look. You then looked to the side.

"Why... why me?" You questioned. Astro raised his eyebrow.

"I just told you why." Astro told. You shook your head.

"B-but..."

"But... what?" Astro questioned. You looked at him, and felt your face heating up. You then looked down, and fiddled with your thumbs.

"What am I supposed to say? I've never felt this kind of thing before." You told. Astro's eyes widened, and he laughed. You frowned. "W-what's so funny!?" Astro shook his head.

"No, it's nothing. It's just that it should be the other way around. I should be the one asking YOU what love is, not you asking me." Astro told. Your eyes widened. You then huffed, and turned away. Astro smiled, and pulled your face towards him. "Love, is a feeling that comes in many forms. For example, Kennedy has a love for soccer, it's his passion. Ajeero has a love for science, Abercrombie loves his family, and I love you." You raised your eyebrow.

"I don't get it. What's the difference between them?" You questioned. Astro put his finger to his chin in thought.

"Well, Kennedy loves to play soccer because he enjoys it. Abercrombie loves his family, but not in a romantic way. Me on the other hand, I love you in a romantic way." Astro told. Your eyes widened. You then turned around.

"Okay, things suddenly just got awkward." You told. Astro frowned.

"So, do you feel the same? Do you love me?" Astro questioned. You froze, and slowly turned towards him. You then looked down, and shrugged.

"I don't know. What does love even feel like?" You questioned. Astro sighed.

"Well, love feels like you have butterflies in your stomach, and that your heart beats faster. You get this warm feeling in your chest, and you feel happy." Astro explained. You touched your hand to to your chest, and felt your heart beat become faster. Astro's eyes widened. He then blushed as he smiled. Your eyes widened when you realised that he was listening to your heart beat. Your blush reddened, and you hit Astro on the head. Astro cried out, and rubbed his head.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU LISTENING TO MY HEART BEAT!?" You screamed. Astro frowned.

"I-I was just curious!" Astro told. You frowned, and narrowed your eyes at him. You then walked passed him, and grabbed your sword. You then opened the door, and walked out of the room. Astro followed you. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." You sighed, and turned towards him. You then blushed, and looked down.

"Well, I guess you know how I feel now." You muttered. Astro's eyes widened. He then smiled.

"So, you feel the same?" Astro questioned as he grinned slyly. You blushed, irritated at his expression. You then nodded. Astro grinned, and picked you up. You cried out in surprise as he threw you in the air, and caught you. You gasped as he nuzzled his face against yours. Your blush then deepened to the point that you were positive that your face resembled a tomato. You then saw Zoran stare at you and Astro, and gasped. You then pushed against Astro.

"H-hey, let me go! She's watching!" You cried. Astro laughed, and carried you down the stairs. You growled. 'I swear I'm gonna kill him one of these days!' You mentally screamed. Zoran raised her eyebrow.

"Um, are you guys a couple now?" Zoran questioned. Astro nodded while grinning. You hid your face in your hands, wanting to die right then and there of sheer embarrassment. You then grabbed one of the horns on Astro's head.

"Hey, don't go around yelling out that we're a... you know." Astro nodded. "Good, sigh, now, put me down." Astro nodded, and put you down. You then looked over at Zoran, and saw that she was sniffing your cloak. She then blanched.