Elena Lockwood

Mason has been searching for his daughter for a long time, 16 years long. It's the night of the barbeque, he has a theory that Elena is his daughter. He's hunted down Isobel but never could find her, but he's been talking to Katherine. He hates Katherine, but he's doing what he can to find his daughter. Katherine has let him know she's with the Gilbert's.

Elena knows she's adopted but she doesn't know who her father is. Elena and Stefan has been trying to find her father but they never could. Now she's stuck at this Barbeque with Caroline and her family and Mason Lockwood, not trying to search for her father.

Elena was coming down the stairs when the door bell rang, she answered the door and seen Mason.

"Mason, come on in." She said

"Thank you Elena. Where is everyone?" He asked

"In the kitchen." She answered.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked

"Sure." She said.

"Outside please. It's private." He said.

"Umm sure." She said they walked outside. Mason stood short of Elena, not knowing what to say or how to act.

"Is something wrong?" She asked

"No, it's just hard for me explain." He said as he paced the front porch.

"Umm okay?" She said

"Isobel was your mother right?" He asked

"Yes, why?" She said

"Do you know how your father is?" He asked

"No, why?" She said

"I slept with Isobel 16 years ago Elena."

"Wh....what?" She said.

"Im Your father Elena." He said

"What?." She said stunned.

"I'm your father Elena." He said again.

"I heard you the first time." She said still stunned. "How did you find this out?" She asked

"Its hard to explain. But I can get a DNA test for you if you want Elena."

He could see she was pale faced and not knowing how to take it all in.

Elena stopped short and looked at Mason.

"Can we go today after the barbeque?" She asked

"If you want Elena. But it will take two days to get the results back." He said

"Hey guys food is ready." Alaric said.

They walked in the house.

"Where have you guys been?" Jenna said.

"Out on the front porch catching up. Telling Elena how I used to play with her when she was little." Mason answered.

"Not that I remember any of it." Elena said.

"Oh it's true," Jenna said "when you waa little Elena, Mason would play with you. He'd even babysit you. He's always had a soft spot for you. One time you was playing in the back yard with Tyler, you fell off the swing set, I've never seen someone react so fast, Mason here jumped up, so fast you couldn't see anything. You only had a scratch. But all in all, he's always had a soft spot for you." Jenna said remembering like it was yesterday. 

Elena looked at Mason and he smiled.

"So Elena you wanted a ride to Stefans?" Mason asked

"Yeah thank you Mason."

"We will see you later." Elena said.

"It was fun guys." Mason said.

"Bye." Jenna said

Mason and Elena walked out the door and to his truck. They climbed in and made there way to the hospital for the test.

"So you knew?" Elena said.

"No, I didn't know but she was right ive always had a soft spot for you. I just never put two and two together." Mason said.

"Oh." Elena said

"I promise I didn't know." Mason said

"I believe you." They arrived at the hospital and walked in to desk.

"May I help you?" The lady asked

"Yes we need a DNA test done." Mason answered

"For what?" She asked

"To see if she's my daughter." Mason said

"Okay just fill theses out." She said handing them the papers.

Elena and Mason sat down they filled out the papers and waited for their names to be called, after waited what seemed like a long time their names where called. They followed the nurse back to the room.

"Okay, I need you to open your mouth." The nurse said to Elena. Elena opened her mouth and the nurse put the swab in her mouth.

"I know it's uncomfortable." The nurse said as she got done.

"Your turn." She said to Mason. She done the same to him.

"Okay the results will be back in a couple of days, your free to leave, we will call you with the results." She said as she exited the room.

Mason and Elena walked out of the hospital and sighed.

"I'll take you home." He said

"No, I want to go to Stefans." She said

"Elena, I don't know if that's a good idea. You being with a vampire." He said

"You know?" She asked

"Of course I know. Just like you know about me." He said

"You're a werewolf, I know." She said

"Does that mean if you are my father I will be one too?" She asked freaking out.

"Elena! Calm down. You have to trigger the curse." He said

"What's the curse?" She asked

"I don't want to go into that, I don't want that on you." He said

"What is it?" She asked in a serious tone.

'Damn she is my daughter' he thought

"You have to kill someone, take a human life." He explained.

"What? I would never do that." She said

"Can you take me home?" She asked.

"Of course." He said.

They got in his truck and drove to her house.

"Call me when you get the results?" She asked.

"Of course." He said.

She shut the door and sighed and walked in the house and went to her room. She fell down on her bed and went to sleep.

-2 days later-

Mason got a call, he answered his phone but walking away as Tyler walked into the room.

"Hello?" He answered

"Is this Mason?" The women asked

"Yes it is." He said

"We have the results." She said.

"And?" He said.

"Elena Gilbert is your daughter." She said.

-let me know what you guys think- 😊