Getting along ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ross after spending half his time in the chess club started to head over to the liturature club. He was excited to see MC today because he had a plan. he had found the janitors keys and wanted to have some alone time with MC so he thought he would just lock him in the janitors closet with both of them inside. As he stood in front of the doors he could hear all the girls except natsuki swooning over MC and that made him mad. MC was his no one could take him away from him. He burst into the door and like he always did he yells "I EXSIT" he had started doing this everyday. Monika emdietly turned to him and said "Whats the fith grader still doing here!?" Everyone was starting to get sick of monikas bullying so whenever she tryed to kick him out everyone else (Incudeing MC) defended him.

     Today was diffrent though he had stored something special in his bag that for some reason the teachers never checked. It was a knife but, his was only going to use it if MC refused go to with him. He walked over to MC who was distracted by Yuri and natsuki agrueing again and grabed his arm and started to drag him to the janitors closet. MC pulled his arm away frm ross and said "Where are you trying to take me." then ross replys "You'll see. its a surprise." ross then smiled cutely and MC could not help but follow him. as soon as he opened the closet door he pushed MC inside, ran in, and locked it from the indide. he then slid the key under the door and said "SURPRISE!!!" MC naturily wanting to get out of the small space started jiggling the door nob and saying "let me out sombody. he then yelled it over and over again trying to get someone to hear him.

     This made ross really upset and he pulled out the knife and held it up to his arm. He then yell "MC if you dont stop yelling i will do it!" MC then turned around and saw the knife pushed down on this wrist but still not cutting the skin. MC being the nice person he did not want anyone to get hurt so stoped screaming. he just said "Ok ross, just put the knife down." and then ross says "Im keeping the knife just in case. Now lets spend some time together without those nice girls" Mc was very scared but he now knew that ross had a knife and was willing to hurt himself or he might hurt MC but he did not know for sure. He did what ross said and ross was happy until he heard the door unlock and when it was opened it was none other than monika.

        Monika looked very angry that ross had succseded in spending that much time with MC. MC rushed out the door and ross just stood there. he could not belive that monika had ruined his plans once more. She gave one last snide look at ross before closeing the door. she was about to lock it again until MC stoped her and took the key from her. he opened the door and told ross to come with him because he still thought ross was going to do something crazy. roos took hold of his arm and blushed 10000000000000 shades of red and they walked home. On the way ross learned the location of MC's house which would be useful later.