Chapter 1 - its been a long day

[ORIGINAL CHAPTER/KINGSMAN THE GOLDEN CIRCLE]

It's been over a year now since my dad died and kingsman was made whole again it's a new year with a new Arthur to run kingsman had been appointed and Eggsy was finally Agent Galahad me and Merlin have been together 3 months now and today was my b...

It's been over a year now since my dad died and kingsman was made whole again it's a new year with a new Arthur to run kingsman had been appointed and Eggsy was finally Agent Galahad me and Merlin have been together 3 months now and today was my birthday.

since I had officially joined kingsman I have the bespoke suit it has been hung up on the handle of my wardrobe today would be my offices first day back since we saved the world from the crazy millionaire Richmond valentine.

It's 6 am I'm woken up by my alarm clock I can hear the birds outside I slowly get up looking to my right to see Merlin still asleep I really loved him he was the love of my life I get up and have a shower I'm excited and scared at the same time.

The warm water trickles down my face as I stare at the foggy shower doors I'm 18 and I'm the most famous kingsman in the world but I didn't feel amazing I finally felt normal. I get out of the shower and brush my teeth looking at myself in the mirror my mum died when I was 3 and dad just threw himself into work at kingsman and I never saw him.

I go back into my room to see Merlin awake looking at me smiling "morning" I said as I sit down on the end of the bed and turn round to kiss him "morning" he said.

I get changed I dry my hair and do my hair and make up then just at myself in the mirror for a second I looked like my mum I don't really have any memories of her but I've seen pictures once me and Merlin are ready for work we head downstairs grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and heading out of the door.
End Of Chapter 1