Chapter 3 - The End

[ORIGINAL CHAPTER/KINGSMAN THE GOLDEN CIRCLE]

I was asleep in bed when I was woken up by a bright light it was my glasses I put them on and I saw what had happened Kingsman was no longer and all of the agents except me and Merlin I didn't know if Eggsy was alive

I know he went to dinner with Tildes parents everyone is dead including my friend poppy and Charles and Roxy. I turned round to face Merlin I started shaking his shoulder trying to wake him up. "Merlin," I said as the tears started to fall from my eyes "what" he said wondering what was going on.

"Kingsman's gone," I said as the mood went from bad to worse as he turned round to face me with a look of horror on his face I turned round to the bedside table and grabbed his glasses and put them on the saw everything he just sat there frozen.

"Merlin we need to see if Eggsy is alive come on," I said as I jumped out of bed and started getting changed "where are you going," he said still in bed looking at we like everything was normal which annoyed me "to the tailor shop," I said snippily.

"move," I said hitting him with my coat and he quickly jumped up and started getting changed we got in my car and headed to the tailor shop when we arrived it was in ruins I quickly jumped out of the car and started walking.

I was looking around at the ruins of Kingsman until I saw Eggsy in the distance I quickly ran over to him and hugged him but he pushed me away he saw Merlin coming over and pointed a gun at him.

"put the gun down Eggsy," I said still annoyed and nodding my head at him he starts to walk closer and closer to Merlin still holding the gun aiming at him I follow behind
Eggsy: someone decides to wipe out every Kingsman property Every agent and somehow conveniently you weren't at home.

"I could say the same about you," he said which clearly annoyed him, "you think I'd kill Roxy and my mate Brandon and my fucking dog," he said angrily "no you think I would," he said sounding upset that Eggsy had accused him.

Eggsy stood there holding his gun and the rain hit against his umbrella I ran over to Merlin and stood by his side As he got something out of a bag. "this thing hacked us clearly this arm can be remotely controlled me and Addie are only alive because my address wasn't on the database with the agents"
End Of Chapter 3