Episode 20: Who's Next?

Previously On Secret Life Returns: Ricky and Amy discussed the changes which had been brought into their homes. Upon leaving the Underwood home, Ben had agreed to meet Ashley at Geoff's restaurant. Where the two of them discussed their falling out, and went about ways to begin mending their friendship/relationship. Though that didn't last long. When Ben refused to tell Ashley what has been keeping him busy lately, Ashley took it personally and their friendship fell out just as fast as it was mended. While at college, at her night class and job, Adrian found a note on her work desk in the administration office. She read the note. At the end of the episode Amy told Ricky that she wanted John pulled out of school until the problem is solved. Ricky agreed with Amy on pulling John out.

________________________________________________________________________________

That Same Night-Underwood Home-Amy's POV

My phone was still ringing. Adrian hardly ever called me. She would usually just text me. It was rare for her to call me. Or anyone for that matter. I let the phone ring for a few minutes, and it finally stopped. I sat up in bed wondering why Adrian would call. I decided that if it was important that she would call back. As I laid back down, the phone began to ring again. Once again, I sat up in bed and looked at the caller I.D. Again it read Adrian. Which meant that for whatever reason she was calling it was important to her. I answered the phone

Amy: Hello.

Adrian: (now sitting in her car) Amy, thank god you answered. Listen is Ricky there?

Amy: Yes. Adrian your voice sounds off, are you okay?

Adrian: Can you put me on speaker? I need both of you to hear this.

Amy: Okay.

I put the phone on speaker, and placed it on the middle of the bed. At first Adrian didn't say anything. But then I realized it was because Adrian had no idea that the speaker was on.

Amy: Alright Adrian. Speaker is on. Go ahead.

Adrian: Okay, here goes nothing. I found a note on my desk at work.

Ricky: Is it from who I think it is?

Adrian: Yes.

Ricky: What did it say?

Adrian: I'd rather not say it aloud.

Ricky: Then what do you want to do?

Adrian: Amy can you meet me tonight? And Ricky can you meet with Ben to tell him about the note? And if he asks tell him you don't what it says.

Ricky: Okay. I'll go wake up Miguel to let him know. Be careful. The both of you when you meet up.

I watched as Ricky stood up and walked out of the room. I had no idea why he was waking up Miguel. Especially since we had the security detail now. But if that was what he wanted to do, then so be it. I took the phone off speaker, and brought it to my ear.

Amy: Okay. I can meet you tonight. Where and what time exactly?

Adrian: I don't know. Somewhere where no one is at just in case something bad happens. No need to drag others into it.

Amy: The church?

Adrian: Yes that'll work. Say five to ten minutes?

Amy: Alright. See you then.

________________________________________________________________________________