Episode 21: RAMY's Wedding Pt 1

Previously on Secret Life Returns: Amy received a call from Adrian in the middle of the night. At first Amy decided not to answer the phone call, but when Adrian called a second time, Amy knew right away that the reason for the call was urgent. So she picked up the phone the second time around. Adrian confessed about finding the letter in her work desk to both Amy and Ricky. Amy and Adrian decided to meet up to discuss what was going on. Well Ricky agreed to meeting Ben on Adrian's behalf. Eventually all of them meet up, and Ben announced he was now expanding the security detail to all those who lived within Adrian's home. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Two Weeks Later- A Cabin In The Woods-Amy's POV

It had been about two weeks since the events with Adrian. Thankfully nothing else had happened yet. All of us were still worried, but today was the day. The day Ricky and I would finally get married. The day we would become one. We had though about pushing the wedding back until the stalker was caught, or until he stopped. But we could never be sure if he would ever be caught or if he would ever stop what he was doing. So we decided to leave the wedding for the day we had planned. Ricky had rented two cabins in the woods. One for the boys to sleep and get ready in, one for the girls to sleep and get ready in. The ceremony and reception would take place right behind both of these cabins. But we had to make sure that the curtains were drawn at all times so the guys couldn't catch a glimpse of what we would look like. 

I was seated in a chair in the master bedroom. The bed and everything else had be cleared out so there was room to get ready. I was awaiting Chloe, Ben's sister, who had flown back in from wherever she was for the wedding. She had agreed to style my hair for the wedding. Which was fine by me. I picked up a book that was left on the dresser in front of me and began to read. I had made it through a few chapters, when the door opened. And Chloe, Adrian, Grace, and Ashley all came in. I also added Chloe on as a bridesmaid at the last minute. The other girl's didn't seem to mind to much. Which was good. I watched Chloe approach me through the mirror, and I watched the others make their way to the closet. Where my dress, and makeup were still in. 

Chloe: You ready? 

Amy: Ready as I'll ever be. 

Chloe: So I'm going to do your hair, and while I'm doing so Adrian is going to work on your makeup. Grace and Ashley are going to get your dress ready. 

Amy: Alright. Sounds like a plan to me. 

Right away, Chloe went to work on my hair. Pulling strands this way and that. Brushing all of it as she tried to take the tangles away. Once she had gotten it all out of my face, Adrian started on the makeup. I closed my eyes to let them both work. I could feel the strikes of the makeup brush against my skin. The sharp end of the eyeliner as it traced around my eyes. The smooth lipstick as it crossed my lips. As I felt this, I also felt Chloe at work on my hair. The cold of the spray as she sprayed the hairspray. The feel of the brush each and every time she brushed it. Then out of nowhere, the conversation began. 

Grace: I love the dress. Something new. Something you don't really see a lot. 

________________________________________________________________________________