Chapter 2: First Day Of School

*Wake's Up*

As soon as i woke up I am still thinking about Orlin still! I can't forget him! Maybe I am really inlove with him, but i have a rule with Anna... ughhh ill just figure it out..

*Get's ready for school*

Meanwhile I saw Orlin with Anna

"Hey Ann!" Anna Said

"Oh Hey Anna and Hi Orlin"

"What are you doing?"

"Walking??"

"Get in the car Ann" Orlin said

"Yeah come on Ann" Anna said

"Is it okay guys if i joined you?"

"Hell yeah come on Ann" Anna said

When i was in the car with Anna and Orlin I kept staring at Orlin and Anna just slap me in the face not slightly...

"Hey Ann! why your staring at my brother" *whispers*

"What! me staring No no no no, I am not staring at your brother. LOL"

*Me and Anna Laughed*

Meanwhile When we are in school Everybody is look at us i dont know why or maybe I am new in this school? some boy are whistling at me and i feel so awkward at the first day and some guys ask Orlin what's my name and Orlin didn't give my name but why? and they're so hot and handsome.

And i didn't know that Orlin and Anna are popular here in this school so I am like not the popular and I many popular girls are talking to Orlin and some of them are FLIRTING Orlin and I am so Super Duper Duper JEALOUS....

While I was walking a bucnh of guys was staring at me and some of them are so horny at me!! OMG! i don't know why... am I pretty?? I guess not... And I've never kiss a boy ever. EVER! And Someone just touch my ladypart my (AS$) like OMGGG...

"Oooohh look at that (A$S)" Jacob said

"WHAT THE HELL"

"WHAT THE F%&K JACOB" Orlin said

Jacob POV:

"What?! I just touched her (AS$)"

And all of the gguys in the hallway is laughing and saying "OOoOOOOooOOO" and I was like WTF guys!

"What you gonna do now Orlin, Protect your Bestfriend's sister"*smirked*

And geuss what happend??.... Orlin and Jacob were going into a fight.... And I stopped them both but suddenly a teacher saw Orlin and Jacob was fighting... The Three of us were in the principal office....

*In my mind*
Wow! First day of School Detention.....

Well the principal punish Jacob and I was thinking if Jacob was expelled or something... whatever.... And then the principal called my name....

"Ms.Ann" The principal said

"Yes sr?"

"What happend in the first place?"

"Well sr, I was just walking and a bunch of guys are staring at me and then jacob just touched my ladybump my (A$S), then Orlin saw it and then protects me"

"I see"

"Sr!, Am I getting expelled in this school or Am I getting detention, OMG im so nervous"

"Ms.Ann relax, your just gonna have a detention"

"b-bb-bbut Sr! i didn't do anything! why am I getting detention??"

"because you were involved too"

"oh okay sr" *rolls eyes*

*In my Mind*
"what the freaking hell!! Detention seriously I didn't do anything....

...............Meanwhile............

"Hey Ann, what's just happend?" Anna said

"Well, First day of school DETENTION!"

"Just tell me what happend! straight to the point?!!"

"Jacob just touched my ladybump! Happy?!"

"Oh okay, sorry about that....."

"It's okay Anna, Hey I'm Hungry wanna go to the canteen??.."

"Oh okay"

While were heading to the canteen I can't believe that Orlin protect's me from Jacob....

.............CANTEEN..........

"Hey Ann take this a Yogurt" Anna said

"Aww, Thanks Anna"

"Ann would you excude me for a while"

"oo-ooh okay no problem"

"Thanks!"

While Anna was gone for a bit The Popular Girls or The OMG Girls talked to me this time....

"Oh my God! that was savage girl!" Olivia said

"Yah as in girls that fight was so savage" Megan said

"Are you hanging out with Orlin??" Gerlin

"Ummmm Hi!, yeah I know it's savage, nopenim not hanging out with Orlin"

"I wanna make Baby's with Orlin, Boy and a Girl, But not in the same timee, nahh.."

"Yeah girl nahh" Olivia and Megan said

"Omg are you the new girl here?, how we did not know you?" Megan said

"Yeah how??" Olivia and Gerlin said

"Yeah I'm new here we..ll.............."

*Something notified on phone*
*Megan looked at it and she whisper it to Olivia and Gerlin*

"Bye for now girl, there's an emergency in the locker room" Megan said

"Bye girl" Olivia,Megan,and Gerlin said

"y-yyeah byee"

*Anna Walked fastly, sits down and ahe talked to me*

Anna POV:

*Omg Ann that's the OMG Girls they talked to you? What's the reason ?? are they talking about me?? WHAT TELL ME!"

"Anna chill, they just ask about the fight between Jacob and Orlin"

"Oh okay"