8. Tian Hi, Goodbye

The photoshoot was over and Hoseok pulled (Y/n) away from Tian Hi.
"My girl, leave her alone."
Tian Hi gave out a deep chuckle.
"Excuse me? Has she not told you that I dated her?"
"You broke her heart."
"I did it for the press."
"YOU CHEATED ON HER!"
A hand came up to slap the two hard on the faces.
"Y-you both a-are *hic* hopeless..."
Hoseok sent one last glare to Tian Hi, then bade him farewell. He raced up to the girl, who was on a call with her Manager Rin.
"Next week? I have a concert in LA next week?"
Hoseok frowned. The AMAs were next week, in LA. He and (Y/n) would be too busy to discuss the baby. The manager made a deal that both BTS and (Y/n) would go to LA at the same time.
"Oppa, we have to go to your photoshoot..."
Hoseok had spaced out completely.
"Hm? Right! The boys are outside."
Namjoon was driving, Jin was in the front seat, Jimin had fallen asleep on Yoongi's lap (who was also asleep), and Taehyung and Jungkook were busy being in love and cuddling. That left only the back seat for (Y/n) and Hoseok.
"Um, so, after the shoot, would you all like to, come over to my house? I have a basketball court there."
(Y/n) timidly broke the awkward silence. Yoongi was the first to shoot up from his slumber.
"Basketball? What does the winner get?"
(Y/n) hummed.
"Winner gets anything."
"And loser?"
"Has to pay for the winner, and will be the winner's servant for a day."
Yoongi clasped his hand together.
"Hurry up Hyung! We have a photoshoot to get to!"
"Slow down Yoongi-ah, we pack first and then we go to play, our flight is tomorrow night."
The photoshoot went by quickly and the boys packed in a hurry. (Y/n) sighed and packed stuff she knew the boys had forgotten to pack. She pulled on a sports bra and shorts and grabbed her jacket.
"Ok! Ready!"
Jung Hoseok's jaw dropped at that moment.
"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THE DORM IN THAT!"
(Y/n) chuckled and pinched his nose.
"I am allowed to wear what I want."
Yoongi snickered and took hold of the sneakers in (Y/n)'s hands.
"Hurry hurry! Let's go!"
The car ride was quick and the boys filed out of the van to be met with a large house.
"Come on, let's go. I'll set up the court."
The boys walked into the house to be met with cozy decor. They walked into the basement, that was large and contained a basketball court and pool. (Y/n) covered the pool and set up the scoreboard.
"Okay! 1 v 1, everyone will play against me. With exception to Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah, and Eomma Jin."
Namjoon was the first to play, and totally get his ass handed to him. Taehyung. No. Chance. That girl could hand Kobe his ass after a single game. Hoseok?
"EHK, NOOO!"
Yoongi put up quite a fight. And still, he got his ass handed to him.
"How, wait...what?"
Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung moped at getting his ass handed to him.
"So, now that I'm the unanimous winner, let's take a swim break?"
Jin squealed in excitement and nodded quickly. (Y/n) unconvered the pool and went to change.
"Hoseok-hyung, your girlfriend is badass, and what about you?"
"Shut up Jung....kook..."
(Y/n) walked into the basement in a black two piece that left quite a bit uncovered.
"JAGIYA COVER UP!"
(Y/n) chuckled and clicked her tongue.
"Hm? No."
Jimin punched Hoseok softly on the arm.
"She's a keeper hyung, just don't let her go out alone. Ever."
The boys and (Y/n) swam in the pool for a bit until a the sound of a door slamming disturbed them.
"(L/n) (Y/n), I need t- f*ck why are they here."
"Tian Hi-ssi?"
"Come on (Y/n), call me Oppa like you used to."
"Tian Hi, leave."
Tian Hi approached the girl, who had stepped out the pool to confront him. He grabbed her arm and held her against him.
"Tian Hi, let go of her!"
A gun was cocked and Tian Hi laughed.
"You think I was going to just let her go? I went to the mental hospital twice! Twice because I tried to escape. For her."
He planted a kiss on (Y/n)'s neck and Hoseok shook in anger. Namjoon was holding Jungkook back, who really wanted to punch the guy. Tian Hi aimed the gun at (Y/n)'s neck and smiled smugly.
"Maybe, I should shoot your other 'oppa' instead."
(Y/n) yelled in a furious yell.
"Ani! Don't even lay a finger on him."
Tian Hi shoved the barrel of the gun into (Y/n)'s neck so hard it turned a bright red. (Y/n) screamed as the barrel dug into her skin.
"Jagiya! Let go of her!"
Tian Hi laughed loudly and lifted the gun, only to shoot through (Y/n)'s stomach three times. (Y/n) lurched forward and fell with a thud onto the ground.
"Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen~"
"JAGIYA!"
Hoseok rushed forward to (Y/n), at the same time Yoongi pulled Tian Hi back and landed a punch onto his face.
"Jin-hyung, call an ambulance!"