22. MV shooting

It has been a few weeks since the debut and it was the day to film the 'Heart Beat' MV. Mari was calming down (Y/n) as they prepared for their hallway part in the MV. The MV was set in an abandoned school. It honestly frightened the two girls. Hoseok and Kira were standing by, watching to make sure the girls wouldn't get hurt. The director was a newly graduated photography and film major and he desperately wanted to get a job and be recognized. He was a rookie from America, and he did not choose a safe place. The girls were filming in the hallway when the director stopped them.
"Ok, why don't you, um Mari? Yes, kneel in front of (Y/n). Yes! Perfect!"
"Um, sir, I don't think this floor is very safe. It has water damage."
"We'll be done soon. It won't be a problem."
The girls were obviously shaking nervously, everyone scared for them, in exception of the director. Hoseok paced carefully and Kira was breathing very heavily. The scene was finished and the girl's were moving on, when the floor gave out under them.
"Sh*t!!!"
Hoseok and Mari ran over to the hole in the ground and one of the stylists got on the phone with Bang PDnim. The director froze and panicked, knowing he was going to be in a lot of trouble.
"Baby girl? You okay?"
Kira wasted no time in jumping into the hole, followed by Hoseok. Kira took out her phone and opened the flashlight.
"Mari? Baby where are you?"
Hoseok saw some cloth under the tiles and pulled the tiles to the side. He was very stressed, the pregnancy was false news and that brought the mood of both BTS and Panorama very low.
"Oh my god, Mari-ah."
Kira ran over and helped pull Mari out. She had a gash on her cheek and the left side of her face. A huge gash ran across her chest and a small pipe took residence in her right forearm. Her legs were put under lots of pressure, she might have to go through therapy for a week or two.
"Mari, baby, wake up."
"U-unnie, w-where is she?"
Hoseok pulled out more tiles and pulled out (Y/n).
"Oh god, (Y/n)-unnie! Hoseok-ah will she be okay?"
"Hopefully, Kira call the ambulance."
"One of the stylists already did."
(Y/n)'s right cheek was bleeding heavily and a pipe had also dug itself into her arm. Her chest was gashed like Mari's and her stomach was also cut. Her legs were in the same state. The two would probably suffer from a concussion.
"Oh god, Kira-ah they're hurt really bad."
Kira and Hoseok were practically sobbing. They heard voices coming from the floor. An angry Bang PDnim's voice could be heard clearly. The rest of BTS could also be heard yelling, angrily. Kira picked up Mari slowly and frowned.
"Come on honey, wake up. Eyes open."
Mari let out a small groan before mumbling out Kira's softly.
"Will u-unnie be okay?"
"You both are in terrible conditions, just stay awake."
Jungkook rushed over to the hole in the ground and looked through.
"Kooks! Over here! Where are the little munchkins."
Jungkook let out a chuckle.
"They're with a nanny right now, you think we would take them here?!"
He lept down and opened his flashlight.
"The paramedics are coming down right now."
Jungkook kneeled by (Y/n) and scowled.
"That stupid director! We shouldn't have trusted him when he said he was bringing them here."
Hoseok shook his head and cradled the girl.
"Wake up, silly. You can get a concussion if you don't."
The medics finally arrived, taking the two girls to the hospital. Hoseok and Kira followed behind, hiding their faces as best they could. Hoseok's phone rang and he answered it quickly.
"Jin-eomma? What's up?"
"The director is getting sued, that's what's up."
"Really? Wow, I didn't think Bang PDnim would go that far."
"I know, but the director endangered the lives of not one, but two people from his company."
"We're at the hospital, gotta go."
He hung up and ran in with Kira.
"Sir? Back here again?"
The nurse that treated (Y/n) questioned him.
"Wait, the two going into the operating room, are one of them your fiancee?"
Hoseok nodded briskly.
"Show me the room she's in."
The nurse obliged and led him to the front of the operating room.
"She's suffering from a mild concussion and a broken forearm."
"And the other girl?"
"Same thing, but her left ankle must have twisted when she fell."
Kira scowled and asked to go to Mari's operating room, which the nurse quickly brought her to. Hoseok sat down and groaned. Life was throwing everything it could at the two. He knew trouble would start the first night they had together, but he didn't anticipate this type of trouble. He just wanted his girl to be safe. He decided painfully, so very painfully, (Y/n) would become a babysitter, nothing more to him. He pulled at the ring and kissed it.
"I love you baby, but I won't let you get hurt anymore."
He took off the ring and handed it to Jungkook as he walked it.
"Hoseok-hyung. What are you doing?"
He wrote a quick note and handed it to Jungkook.
"Give this to her, I'll be at the dorm."