102| as idols talking about bts

aquarius |
dreamcatcher's sua
'i realized how amazing bts senior is whenever we practiced with their song (dope).'

pisces |
viction's sejun
'i want to be like bts. they always have an incredible energy that makes army amazed.'

aries |
eric nam
(tweeted about the ama performance)
'imma cry, so proud of these brothas. maddd respect.'

taurus |
astro's woobin
'we want to get close with bts, i want to learn with them. they are really cool when they perform and we want to become a group like them.'

gemini |
target's boun
'all of the bts sunbae-nim are the best! when jimin sunbae-nim dances he looks really cool and he also sings well, jimin sunbae-nim is really the best.'

cancer |
kevin woo
(tweeted about the ama performance)
'am i the only one tearing up?
GREAT JOB #bts#btsxamas'

leo |
top secret's yonghyun
'we admire them so much that we even monitor all of their variety show appearances. we hope they continue to make kpop known throughout the world.'

virgo |
vixx's ken
'we aren't rivals with bts, we are more like friends, i'm friends with jin and i think other members have their own friends so we don't think we are rivals. bts is so talented and energetic.'

libra |
pentagon's yanan
'i like bts and i learned a lot from them after seeing them in person. i really want to do well like them.'

scorpio |
btob's sungjae
(tweeted)
'bts fighting, dope is cool, dope!'

sagittarius |
btob's peniel
(tweeted about bma win)
'woke up to eat breakfast, checked my twitter feed and BAM! huge step for kpop! don't know any of them personally but CONGRATULATIONS!'

capricorn |
hyunseung (former beast member)
'they are full of energy and talent. i believe that singers who can have fun on stage are talented singers.'