About Bailee

Bailee is sorta a bum. But shes really smart. Shes 16 and shes a senior. Her two best friends Callie and Alexa are sophomores. They help Bailee try to be more social and confident. Bailee just likes to stick to what she does every day. Watch movies, read , Instagram, stalk celebrities, cry over a song like Gone Gone Gone by Philip Philips. She normally stays on her bed. Like,all day long. She has 1 younger sister named Vanessa. Vanessa is sporty, into shows like Chasing Life, Pretty Little Liars, Glee,and movies like Frozen or The Great Gatsby. So nothing like Bailee. Bailee is into The Fosters,Friends,Total Divas, Faking it, Awkward, you know, random stuff. And movies like Pitch Perfect(which is her FAVORITE!!!!!!!!) anything that has to Pitch Perfect cast or Emma Stone are her favorite. She likes to wear jeans a lot and hair in a bun or ponytail. Bailee has never had a boyfriend. If you consider holding hands for all the fire drills in Elementary with neighbor a boyfriend than. She has a crush on Duke in her science class. Hes 17 and has a girlfriend Laura who is a junior. They both work together by choice on their projects. Seem to like the same stuff as her and he has AWESOME hair. Bailee has a step mom Mindy. They really don't bond that much. Her mom and dad got a divorced because her mom and him weren't IN love. But they still love and care for each other. So this is Bailee. Oh yeah, her sister Vanessa is 14. Just to be clear.