Chapter One

Hi, my name is M/N L/N I'm a 'normal' kid who doesn't live a normal life, or have a normal brain.
Throughout my life, I have always been told that I was unique, a psychopath, and a murderer.
You wouldn't understand right now but, you'll find out soon enough. Let's get into my life, shall we?

~

As a child M/N remembered he has been asked multiple times by his parents to stop talking to himself but he couldn't help it, the voices kept talking to him.
It was a normal Monday morning in the town of shardsburg, birds sang their hearts out from outside his window almost like nothing was wrong. The environment around M/N was peaceful making it easier to sleep for hours. The cold morning air coming from his window helped him sleep, it also annoyed the other people around him to death. M/N laid asleep in his bed tired from the party he was forced to go to yesterday.
"M/N wake up my child"  M/N opened his E/C tired eyes to see the F/C ceiling of his room.
He slowly turned to his alarm clock to see bright green numbers staring at him from his small drawer.
"Slenderman why do you need to wake me up at 6:00" he groaned and turned away from his clock. He snuggled more into his blanket and was about to go to sleep until slenderman stopped him.
" you'll be able to get ready faster, now hurry or you'll be late " M/N once again groaned. He slowly got off of the F/C warm blankets of his bed. His toes hit the cold wooden surface of his room. He shivered from the lack of warmth he was given but at the same time pleased. The boy turned to the direction of his closet and started to walk in a small normal pace.
"Kid, you need to learn human stuff, you won't be learning if you're sitting on your ass all day like your mother," a rough voice spoke.
"Hey Jeff, " said a glitchy voice. "yes" it took a moment until the voice screamed. "CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" their fight triggered others to argue at them or at each other until M/N felt his head starting to hurt.
"THAT'S ENOUGH" M/N's thoughts screamed, quietness soon followed, the silence broke after a minute by a bitch who doesn't know when to shut the hell up.
"No," clockwork said with sass in her voice all of a sudden M/N saw an image of Clockwork getting raped by Offenderman, he screamed and walked back to the direction of his bed with fear in his innocent eyes.
"OFFENDERMAN!!!" many people argued in his mind making M/N feel dizzy "please stop, my head hurts" some people stopped but there was enough for him to still have a headache
"G-guys stop w-were hurting M-M/N," Toby said while M/N flinched in the real world.
"Hey, Toby do you really think I care?" Jane growled then she went back to arguing with Jeff.
Everything around M/N became blurry. He didn't like it at all.  He even felt like puking and his body felt weak more then usual, almost like someone used all his energy up. M/N took a deep breath before closing his eyes. He imagined clockwork and everyone except Toby, slenderman, sally and other people to shut up.
There were muffled voices now, M/N smiled, he was glad that his headache was gone, Well for now at least but he knew it would only last for a while.
It took a minute for M/N to find a set of clothing but he managed to find a clean pair.
The H/C hair boy put his clothes on then walked down the stairs of his house, well not really walking, more like jumping down the stairs two at a time, but he was being careful about it.
He reached the bottom with a huge smile on his face then ran to the kitchen to see his two parents arguing.
He stopped in place and debated if he should eavesdrop or go in there and ask what there talking about. His thoughts were soon answered when he heard his parents talking about him .
"He needs to see a therapist" a female whispered, M/N's dad shook his head.
"Hunny it's too much money to get one besides if he won't tell us what's the chances of him telling someone else" his mother sigh and looked down.
"I just" she paused "No, I want a normal kid, I don't care if he gets in trouble or finds weird friends I want him to be normal, not a psychopath" M/N's mind stopped he couldn't think of anything.
His mind turned silent scaring him a lot, then a growl came deep in his small throat.
It was loud enough for them to hear. His mother looked at him with sorrow but he knew it was fake.
M/N threw his backpack over his shoulder then ran out the door at a speed that no one his age would be able to do. He didn't look back at his mother and father.
Maybe that was for the better.

Edited
695 words