chapter nineteen

M/N POV

M/N woke up to the smell of pancakes.

His mind wanted to run to the kitchen where the smell was coming from, but his body had other plans.

He groaned and tried standing up but it didn't work very well. M/N tried to yell but all that came out was a low dark growl.

Confused the teenage boy looked down to see him with sharp shadowy claws

His mind was blank, no voices nothing, M/N looked down he felt a wave of sadness hit him hard.

"You know it's funny to see you like this" M/N looked up to see B/N looking at him with an insane smile.

"Where am I?" the demon in front of him smirked his eyes changed completely black then it turned S/C again.

"You're in a different dimension, though your body is still in the other world, your mind is in this world WITH ME". B/N smirked his eyes turned black again and it disappears.

"NOW YOU'll feel what I FELT ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS" B/N started laughing, but it was soon drowned out by a loud shatter of glass

D/N ran out of the bathroom he tackled B/N to the ground then looked up at me "RUN M/N!"

That's all he heard then everything turned black.

Moments later he saw himself back in his room, everything was normal, no B/N and D/N fighting each other just silence.

'Wait but doesn't that mean D/N is alone with B/N?' fear consumed his mind.

'What if that thing hurts him?' thoughts ran through his mind when he heard a loud girly scream from downstairs.

"The hell was that!" Puppeteer yelled another loud scream came from downstairs.

M/N quickly got out of bed and ran out of the room.

His silent footsteps came to a stop at the end of the stairs.

He watched silently at a certain female swinging her knife at Jeff.

"I swear it wasn't me!" Jeff ducked seeing a knife swipe through where he once stood.

"Oh yeah and who did it then!" before anyone can do anything M/N stepped in and spoke "I did" Jane looked back at him he felt anger come from her, but it soon calmed down when EJ came out the kitchen.

"Pancakes are ready!" EJ then turn around and went back to the kitchen.

M/N and Jane stared each other down until Jane turned away.

She went to the kitchen with an angry Jeff following her

"Let's mess with her" Ben quietly chuckled hearing his own words.

"Let's"