oneshot (1)

hoodie x suicide schizophrenia female reader

B/E: brothers eye color

Y/N

Y/N watched the two killers fighting back and forth, yelling, hitting, and any other way to piss the other off. "This is stupid" Masky grumbled. Y/N nodded slowly. She was being held back by B/N, who'd didn't want Y/N to throw herself between the two. Again.
Y/N watched with wide E/C eyes filled with fear and insanity. She didn't feel scared, she didn't feel insane. She felt fine. B/N grumbled a few words before snuggling his head in her neck. "Can you not try to kill yourself, N/N?" Y/N grumbled about how much she hated watching those two fight and B/N not letting her jump in and get hit.
The two stopped fighting much to Y/N's disappointment but her smile showed again when she saw a certain male walk in. "Hey N/N~" Y/N purred to the hooded male. He turned to her with his hands clenched together. The boy turned away she watched his retreating form leaving, but she did see the urgency in his movements. " Ben, hoodies hiding something!" a small male came walking in with a smirk. "He-" a bullet hit the wall close to ben.
Ben smirked and looked up at the stairs to see hoodie looking at him. "Let me guess Hoodie likes her?" B/N said between the yelling coming from the two boys. "You like me?" Y/N tilted her head her eyes still showed the same emotion as always, yet it had a hint of hope. Something she hasn't felt for three emotionless years. A knife came out of nowhere hitting a picture of Slenderman with Sally and Lazari. "Can you guys shut up?!" Jeff yelled from the door. Y/N smirked "make me" Jeff launched himself into Y/N who sidestepped away from Jeff's attack.
He fell to the ground with a loud thud, but he instantly stood up and tried to attack her again. B/N grabbed Jeff's shoulder and slammed him into a wall. "Never hurt my sister again!" Jeff tried to squirm out of his grip, with no success. "Let go!" "B/N" a voice boomed from the direction of the kitchen. Y/N turned to the noise to see Slenderman standing at the entrance of the kitchen he was looking at B/N with a blank stare but you can feel the aura around him filled with anger. "Let go"
B/N growled but listened to the featureless male. "The hell Y/N!?"
Y/N stared at Jeff confused but shrug his words away.
"Jeff, we have talked about this" Jeff groaned and left the room. While passing Y/N he glared at her then kept walking. Slenderman disappeared into the kitchen soon after Jeff left. Y/N looked back and saw Ben nowhere to be seen. Hoodie was at the bottom of the stairs with a hand on his elbow. He walked up to Y/N, who smiled with happiness. The two stared face to face until Hoodie stepped forward and lifted his mask.
What Hoodie did next surprised her a lot. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him. Then he smashed his lips into hers, she stared at the boy in front of her with wide eyes. What is happening?! Y/N closed her E/C eyes and kissed back, she felt him smile between the kiss. They both separated for air until Y/N was pulled away from his grasp.
"B/N what the hell?!" Y/N looked back to see her brother pissed.
"You bitch, how dare you, touch my sister!"
And that was the start of a new relationship in the mansion.

618 words