The party

You were past the 11th day and you had no
    route you were thinking of doing Saeyoung's route but you didn't know if you should...   But one day you were in your room texting the RFA members until you got a different text from someone...

Unknown: Hey
                                   What do you want? :(Y/n)

Unknown: something.       

                              What is that something?:(Y/n.  Unknown: mint eye
                                                                                         What do you mean mint eye? : (y/n)

Unknown: would you like to join?

                                                                                  I'm sorry 'unknown ' if that is even your Name  but Im in the RFA and Im not going to quit it to be in something else... I need to do this party for everyone.  :(Y/n)

Unknown: fine... could I come to the party

                                                     I dont care: (Y/n)
       ( (A/N) ok ok I know him asking her that was a little weird but still this is my FIRST TIME!!)

(Unknowns POV)
Finishing my text with (Y/n) I smirked knowing what I would do with her if she joined if she didn't join after the party I would have to take her by force...

(Your POV)
After having that conversation with unknown you go to your closet and pick out a dress ((D/l) means dress length and (F/P) means fav pattern)     You pick out a (D/l) dress with (F/p) and it was (F/c), (it's a fancy party so pick something nice)       You invite all the companies that you heard about in the group chat...

                       A couple days later
    Its the day of the party and you are worried because you've never met the RFA members face to face before and your scared that there lying about there identity your in the grand ball room of a hotel and everything is lined out perfectly there is first-rate food and the tables are aligned perfect your hear a knock on the door it's Saeyoung! "Saeyoung is that you?" You said      "(Y/n)?!?!" Saeyoung said excited
You run up to him and hug him "i was so worried!" You said "why?" He said "I though you were fake and that you were faking your identity...." you say shyly "heheh" he chuckles a little bit. You hear another knock on the door it's yoosung! You go behind the door before he could come in " rarrr!!" You said scaring yoosung "AHH!!!!!" He screamed realizing it was you "holy *huff*crap (Y/n)" he said out of breath between his words, you just stand there you and Saeyoung where laughing your heads off (. (A/n) hehehe you though I was going to say A$$ well then)
You and Saeyoung stop and still kinda laughing at it " whoa this is what (Y/n) looks like SAEYOUNG why didn't you tell me!!!"he said "she's soooo cute!!!"yoosung adds  your face turns red as Saeyoung's hair "w-w-what?!?!" You say still blushing at the complement, "sorry still can't wrap my head around meeting you" yoosung said "well who else is comi-" before Saeyoung could finish his sentence a bunch of people start coming in the three of you where surprised... (STAMPEDE XD)
(Saeyoung's POV)
After you see all the companies come in all at the same time you see zen, Jumin, and Jaehee
"Hey guys" you say " oh hello luciel or should I say saeyoung" Jaehee said "saeyoung is fine" you said " so were is the life of the party" Zen said " life of the party?" You said " he's talking about (Y/n)"jumin said " I forgot you were even here jumin you where so quiet.." said zen laughing a little "anyways she's over there in the middle of the crowd" you say " wow she's so pretty" zen said "for once I agree with zen" jumin said "mean while yoosung is talking to the LOLOL company" you say, in the corner of your eye you see someone with white hair and red tips in a second you resize who it is "Saeran...." you mumbled

( (Y/n) POV )
I see that Saeyoung looks angry and confused
You snap back into reality "how hard was it to put together this party?" a company asked "very fun but hard.." you say,  you see saeyoung walk over near the balcony "uhhh please enjoy the party" you say as you walk way from the crowd you walk towards the balcony you hear saeyoung talk to a boy in a tuxedo with white hair and red tips and piercing mint green eyes, mint green eyes.... you've heard something about it before but can't remember... "Saeran why are you here?!?!" Saeyoung said in a low but brave and angry voice "it's simple (y/n) invited me" the mysterious boy said "what are you talking about...? She never would!" Saeyoung said " oh there she is now" he says in a cold voice as both of them turn around and look at me "ahh sorry for listening I'll be going now..." you said "(Y/n) why... why would you invite him are you in mint eye?!?!" He said yelling, mint eye that's it your eyes open... "what are you talking about of course I'm not!" You yell back "heh" the mysterious boy chuckles... you realize who that is... your eyes open "unknown" you say surprised "give the little lady a prize!" The boy said, with match 20 speed he graps you and holds a knife up to your neck and whispers in your ear " if you don't join I'll force you" you tremble as his cold words send shivers down your spine, zen, jumin, yoosung and Jaehee notices and run over  " what's going on here!?!?"zen asks worried the mysterious boy chuckles "so (y/n) will you join or will I have to take you by force?" He says "I-I-I..." you say scared to answer you could tell saeyoung eyes were telling you to say no "no I wont!" You yelled " wrong answer your coming with me!" The boy yells as he said that he jumped out oh the balcony and lands on the ground (it wasn'too that high up) he threw me in his car and blind folds me as Saeyoung jumps down too before he could open the door the boy drove of even a couple feel away I could hear him yelling for me...

Hey you all my name is author~Chan and this is my first part of this comment if it should be a lemon!!! Word count: 1074