The boy

After I hear saeyoung calling me I try and get out but his car didn't have any unlock buttons or handles so I couldn't I tryed screaming but that was no use so I asked him... "why kidnap me?!?!" You asked "you are the one who I sent to go and join the RFA remember" he says

Flash back

Unknown: hello?
Unknown:can you see this?
Yes...: (Y/n)

Unknown:thank god ive been texting people on this for hours but anyways can you help me find the owner of this phone

Why should i :(Y/n)

Unknown: because it was left at the subway station..

Finnneee: (Y/n)

Unknown:good
Unknown: *address*

End of flashback
Your eyes widen at what he said "s-so I was just sent there for information?" You say trying not to yell "yes." He says coldly "so why do you want me now wouldn't I be better there?" You say still angry, you can feel him smirk... "I want you,  for my personal use" He says slowly "personal use what do you mean?" You say "you'll find out soon" He says still cold as ice just as he finished that sentence he stops and parks somewhere he picks you up bridal style (sorry if I spelled that wrong) why carry's you you tried to escape but it was useless he was too strong for you... he opens a door then you hear it close loudly but then his foot steps Echoed followed my computer typing you seem confused you hear another door open and you could tell it was a sound proof room you start trembling you hit something hard which nocks you out you wake up tied to a wall your hands cuffed and legs spread apart tied up as well you try to move but can't you hear the door open and then close "so what should I do with you?" He says chuckles a little you start trembling more you hear a CLICK of a phone but I sounds like it's coming from everywhere.... feel hot breath on your neck...

I decided IMMA MAKE IT A LEMON!!!!! why idk I'm just bored but not of writing I'mma do it after I publish this one so yasss sorry for it being short! Word count: 383