Chapter 5

Scorpius's POV

     It was early in the morning when we heard frantic knocking around the Slytherin Dorms. I was in a heavy daze when I heard the commands of those out in the halls, "All male dorms are to be check for the suspicion of having a female student after curfew!". I woke up instantly after realizing they were talking about Kou. I look to Albus, who was slowly waking up but soon came to realize our situation. I then quickly turned to Kou, who was still asleep in my bed, not showing signs of waking up anytime soon.

"They are checking the dorms?" I stated in a whisper with a frantic look

" Why?" Albus replied confused

" They think there is a missing  FEMALE student in the MALE DORMS"

Albus and I turned to Kou simultaneously and signed, admiring her not waking up through all the noise. Albus started to think of a way to get out of this situation.

" Go to your bed"

" My bed? Kou is still in IT"

" I don't give a rats ass GET INTO THE BLOODY BED"

I quickly realized Albus' "reasoning" as I heard the knocking grow closer to our room. I quickly got to my feet and dove into my bed. The knocking had come to our room and it was mutually understood that the dorm master or one of the Slytherin professors was going to open our door next. I quickly cover Kou and myself with my blanket, hoping it would be enough to hide her from those checking our room. As our door began to open, I heard Albus shout loudly.

"What are you doing you, bloody idiot?"

"We are doing a dorm-wide search for the missing female student, Mr. Potter." said the dorm master for the Slytherin boys. "I would appreciate it if you were to use a polite pattern of speaking, especially those older than you."

As Albus was being lectured I stared at Kou and began to notice how cute she truly was. She had many pretty features, the most appealing being her puffy cheeks. I noticed a little thing of drool coming from her mouth. I felt the need to squeeze her marshmallow like cheeks but stopped when she began to sturr. Kou began to wake, and in a dazed voice asked " Jungkook why are you so handsome?"

" KO- HUA " I stopped myself and choked on my words. I noticed she slowly looked at me with her eyes half opened, taking a moment to understand everything and her eyes widened, her cheeks slowly going a deep red. She tries to start moving around to get out from under the covers and I can hear little whines come from her mouth. In an attempt to not be caught with a GIRL in my bed I covered her mouth she just stared at me shocked.

"  Mr. Malfoy, why are your covers moving?" Dorm Master asked peering past Albus. Albus stared at me with a We're Screwed Look. 

"umm Its..." I stared at Kou for a second as she starts to get annoyed from my hand being on her mouth from a long period of time.

" I uhhhhave a stomach acheee oogh its hurts heheheheheheehe"  I said trying to act in pain but unsure if it was going to work. Kou being fed up tried moving her hand harshly to pull down my hand from her face, accidentally hitting my ...

" OH MY Dumbledore, it hurts so bad" I cried in pain

" Scorpius I recommend doing manly duties when we're not looking for a lost student"  The dorm master stared back at Albus after quickly scanning the room and while coughing, deciding to leave the room. After coming to the conclusion that the student was not in our room.

Third Person POV

Albus turned around with what the hell face

" What WAS that" Albus questioned as Kou slowly exited the covers revealing a curled Scorpius whimpering.

"Ah I see" Albus realized and smiled " That's what Karma gets you! Almighty Dumbledore thank you"

Kou looked at Albus and then Scorpius concerned but also proud

" Need some Ice?" She questioned raising an eyebrow

"YOU HIT MY BALLS"

" GOLDEN SNITCH you wanker" Albus corrected and Kou could not help but crack up

" WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Scorpius screamed while throwing his head back under the covers

" Now let us get that Invisible cloak " Albus stated and Kou still confused to everything looked dead while staring around the room and back to a quivering Scorpius in his bed.

" Wait before that... Scorpius" Kou said

" What" Scorpius answered weakly

" Why were you in the bed I was sleeping in?" Kou asked tilting her head

"Yeah, why did you jump into the bed? I thought you understood my intentions when I told you to get to your bed." Albus stated.

"What do you mean? It was the only reasonable option." Scorpius said with a confused look.

"You could have hidden Kou anywhere in this room you bloody idiot." Albus replied with a disappointed look.

" I really hate you" Is all Scorpius responded

"Anyways, Let's get the cloak so we don't get killed!" Albus stated as Kou nodded

( I hope you like it!!!)