A/N: Before You Read

HELLO EVERYBODY!

WELCOME TO THE SEQUEL OF THE WARMTH IN YOUR ARMS!!! ISN'T THIS GREAT?

Okay so imma be completely honest when I say that I have absolutely no ideas for the plot of this story, so if it comes out terrible, you know why!

I mean, like I said in the last A/N of The Warmth In Your Arms, I might do a part one and a part two of this... but I still don't know how this is going to work out.

ANYWAYS... here are the characters for this book!

Y/N: A girl who's stressed by everything going on: A new home with Ethan, flashbacks of Mark, not loving Tyler, and losing Amy's friendship. How will she possibly get through it all?

Ethan Nestor: An 18 year old whom you now live with. Caring, fun and silly. He brings out the best part of you, all while still watching over you and taking care of you.

Mark Fischbach: A dude whom you still remember being with. The past with him haunts you. Your friendship still remains, but he only cares about getting you to go out with his dear friend.

Tyler Scheid: A guy whom still appears to have feelings for you. He tries whatever he can to separate you from Ethan (without you noticing of course), but whatever he does, just ends up backfiring. After you break his heart though, he doesn't know how to feel.

Amy Nelson: A lady who's helping out Mr. Fischbach and Mr. Scheid in whatever they have planned to bring you and Ethan apart. It's painful to her though, as she secretly ships the two of you together, isn't that cute!

Chica: The therapeutic dog who brings joy to all 5 of you! She's just a bub who wants belly rubs and butt scratches, nothing more! She can't be a part of any plan of course, she's too innocent!