Mihawk's Princess

Mihawk's Princess: (This chapter is Mihawk's route for Mihawk, Shanks, and Buggy's Princess: Mihawk/Shanks/Buggy x Reader.)

You woke up with your face nestled into something soft and comfortable

You woke up with your face nestled into something soft and comfortable... without thinking, you snuggled further in. And then you realized that it wasn't a pillow. And then you remembered that you hadn't gone to sleep in a bed. You froze, completely still as you debated whether or not to open your eyes. The sound of snoring met your ears, and you figured that the pirates that accompanied you had finally passed out at some point. You wondered if the riot had finally settled down... if your parents had realized that you were missing... if they were working themselves into a frenzy looking for you...

"You're awake, aren't you?" A smooth voice whispered from above you, making you tense even further.

You clutched onto the fabric that was beneath your hand, hoping to the high heavens that you hadn't landed somewhere too embarrassing. "I am..." You forced yourself to open your eyes, and were relieved when you saw that you had made it into his lap... your head and shoulders snuggled into his thighs... your hand resting on his knee... nothing too mortifying. You carefully sat up, looking into his alluring, yellow eyes. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to invade your space."

"You're fine." He answered easily, standing to his feet. "I'm going to check on things outside. Would you like to come?"

You looked around the room to see Shanks sleeping on the table and Buggy snoring on the floor. You set your eyes back onto Mihawk before nodding. "Yes, thank you."

He led you back out into the main portion of the bar, and this time there was a tall, muscular man cleaning up and preparing to open for business. "Good morning, Raoul."

"Morning, Mihawk." He looked up from his cleaning long enough to give a friendly nod. "Did anyone else stay here?"

"Shanks and Buggy are still sleeping in the back." Mihawk answered, not even pausing his stride.

"I'll take 'em some coffee in a bit... knowing those two, they probably drank themselves silly." He was mostly talking to himself, so Mihawk didn't respond.

It was so dim in the bar that when Mihawk opened the front door you were blinded by the sunlight. You found yourself hiding behind his larger frame, using him as a shield from the sun.

He glanced at you from over his shoulder, a faint smirk on his face, before taking your hand and pulling you to his side. "Stay close."

You nodded compliantly, knowing that he would be the only one around to get you out of any trouble that you could find yourself in. "I will."

After walking around a few blocks and ascertaining that the riot had finally settled, Mihawk looked down at you with an arched brow. "It should be safe enough to walk you back to your hotel now."

You nodded, even though you were not all that enthusiastic about returning to your routine life. You wanted to assure your parents that you were safe... but what you really wanted was to spend more time with the interesting pirate men that you had been lucky enough to meet... namely, Mihawk. You would have dragged your feet the whole way back if Mihawk hadn't still been holding your hand and keeping you in pace with him.