Chapter 1

" Monikaaa~ " Sayori called in a seductive tone that only Monika could ever hear, " Can you.. Bring me some cookies? "

Monika giggled, " I'll be right back~ "

They were at Monika's house having a little sleep over since her parents are out of town for a while. Monika walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, leaving Sayori in bed to continue watching the movie. Sayori's smile quickly disappeared, she didn't feel happy for some reason. Even with the person she loves so dearly, she felt like there was something wrong. Random conversations filled up her head, it kind of started to scare her. She's been having these random thoughts from time to time but never really did anything about it because she thought it was normal..

" Babe, there is only oreos " Monika said as she walked in with a packet of Oreo cookies.

" Oreos are good too! " Sayori replied with a goofy tone as Monika got back in bed and set the cookies down. Sayori would have her head on Monika's chest while eating her cookies. She was like a child but with a secret dark side.

" Babee.. I'm getting tired " Monika yawned rubbing her eyes.

" Let's go to sleep? " Sayori suggested, knowing the answer. She put the cookies on a small table near the bed and went back to Monika's level so they were at eye to eye range.

" I love you " Monika's voice drifted away as she closed her eyes, " Goodnight "

" I love you too.. Goodnight "

" Sayori and Monika sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G " the small pink haired girl, Natsuki, teased.

" N-Natsuki.. T-That's really childish " The tall purple haired girl, Yuri, pointed out.

" Jeez Natsuki, jealous much? " Monika fired back with a grin as she kissed her lovers cheek.

" Eek! " the small one jumped and ran away, " I'm going to class! "

" N-Natsuki! " Yuri followed.

" Jeez.. That Natsuki " Monika smiled then took a glance at Sayori, " Hey, you okay? "

" Hm.? O-Oh! " Sayori snapped back to reality, " Sorry I zoned out.. "

" If there's anything wrong, you know you could talk to me "

" O-Okay t-thanks Monika.. "
She gave a warm smile, " Let's go to class "

The two girls began walking onto campus and surprisingly for the first time, they held hands in school. Lots of people stared but Monika didn't care. As for Sayori, she started to feel a little insecure. Monika is her first girlfriend she ever had, or her first lover in general. So she's not really used what couples do. Monika walked Sayori, to her first class, " I'll see you at the club~ "

Sayori blushed waving goodbye at her lover, who hurried along to her own class.

" S-Sayori? " Yuri walked up to her holding a piece of paper, " You're in this class? "

" O-Oh yuri hey! " Sayori waved, " Yeah I am.. Why? "

The purple haired girl handed sayori her paper, " I got a new schedule.. "

" Oh! They changed your classes? "

" Yes.. I'm not sure why "

" Oh well.. Cmon! Let's get the firsts seats before the other people come! "
Sayori grabbed Yuri's hand and pulled her in the class and back to the room. There was two empty seats in the back, sayori took the seat that was by the window.

" Um.. Sayori? Who is this? " The teacher from his desk questioned then stood up.

" This is my friend Yuri, she's in your class now! " Sayori answered. He looked down at his computer and opened up the list of names from each period.

" Oh.. Well.. It's nice to meet you, Yuri " He spoke, " My name is Mr.Young "

" I-I-It's nice to meet you too.. " Yuri shyly replied looking down at the desk. The bell rang and everyone in the hallway rushed to their classrooms.

The bell for the end of last period rang and quickly students rushed out the doors.

" My back is killing me! " Natsuki groaned, " We had to do sit ups! "
Sayori stood quiet. She was too busy thinking about.. She lost her train of thought.

" Hey Sayori? You okay? " Natsuki asked tapping her shoulder.

" Hm? O-Oh! I'm sorry " Sayori rubbed her eye, " I zoned out "

" Hey if it's about this morning, I'm sorry "

" N-No no! Don't apologize! " Sayori nervously laughed, " I knew you were just playing "

" Okay good "

The girls made their way to the club room.

" Hey guys! " Monika called over, " I have an announcement! "

All eyes went on Monika, curious on the words she was about to say.

" We're going to participate in the school festival!~ " She announced.

" Eh?! " Both Yuri and Natsuki jumped in shock. Sayori laughed quietly, she already knew about the festival but it was funny seeing Yuri and Natsuki so shocked.

" Are we going to be presenting?! " Natsuki asked crossing her fingers for the answer she wants to hear.

" Yes we are " Sayori answered with a gentle smile. Natsuki groaned, clearly that wasn't the answer she wanted.

" I.. I don't k-know monika.. " Yuri mumbled as she held onto her skirt, " I-I'm not good at talking.. "

" It'll be easy, don't worry " Sayori assured, " We'll practice "

" That's rightt~ " Monika nodded, " We got a month to get ready "

Natsuki and yuri looked at each other.

" I-If Yuri's doing it then I guess I will too " Natsuki said and crossed her arms.

" I-I.. I.. S-suppose.. If it's.. For the club.. " Yuri mumbled.

" Okay then we're all on board? Great! " Monika cheered.

" The group chat from the last project, is still up, please use it if you have any questions or suggestions " She reminded. Sayori watched as the other three girls talked about what they're assigned with. Something felt empty.. This feeling wouldn't go away. Sayori didn't feel like worrying anyone since the festival is coming up and everyone is very excited.. Well.. One is.. But still, there is no need to put negative energy out now. So she'll continue to hide her feelings. She doesn't know for how long, but she hopes that the sad, empty thoughts, would go away soon.