CHAPTER 11: HATE

a/n: Sorry guys! I didn't update yesterday cause I have a fucking headache cause I have my period. Hope you guys forgive me.

Lena's POV

Me and Jimin are eating lunch and I saw Vernon. He signalled me to come closer to him. I excused my self to Jimin and ran to Vernon. He pulled my wrist and pulled me on the back of the school. He pinned me on the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked him.

"I'm very sorry Lena." He said and kissed me roughly.

I tried to push him but he was too strong. I heard voices and there. I saw Jennie pulling Jimin.

"See oppa?! She was cheating on you." Jennie said and Vernon pulled away.

"Lena? Is that true?" Be asked me.

"Jimin I will explain plea-"

"I hate you! You said you love me! But you have another and it happened to be Vernon! I hate you!" He just cut me off and he just........yelled at me.

He then left and I dropped on my knees and cried. Vernon patted my back and I pushed him away.

"This is all your fault!" I said and run away.

It's already time to go home and while I was walking home, the rain started pouring. What a day! I just let myself get wet while walking home.
When I get home, I washed myself and plopped on my bed. And I remembered. Jimin. He hated me. I cried all night.

Tomorrow came and I had a fever. I don't care. I have to know if Jimin passed the test. I weakly walked to school with a pale face. When I came in the classroom, Jimin is already there. I sat on my seat and stared at him. I saw him flirting with other girls and it really hurt my heart. I looked away as a tear rolled down. I quickly wiped it. Soon enough, the teacher came.

"Okay. Students, I will announce the passers in our exam." She said.

"Kang Daniel,Park Jihyo,Kim Jisoo,Kim Lena,Lai Guanlin, and Park Jimin. Oh! Park Jimin passed! Looks like you tutor him well Ms. Kim." She said and I just nod.

I looked at Jimin and he just gave me a cold stare. I am happy that he passed. I ate my lunch alone. I just stare at Jimin, talking with the others. Soon enough, It's time to go home. When I came home, I change from my uniform to my pajamas. I went to the kitchen and I stared at the knife. I took it and lined it on my wrist. I can't. I dropped the knife and I fell on my knees. I cried. No..........I have to fight.........Nothing will happen if I hurt myself right? I have to fight for Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: okay guys. I'll try to update tomorrow.