CHAPTER 17: WHY HER?

Jimin's POV

"Jennie?!" I asked in shock.

"H-hi Jimin oppa." She said shyly that made me disgusted.

"Mom?! Seriously?! Why her?!" I raised my  voice in anger.

"Jimin. Calm down. I know she's the one for you. Look. You know each other. Your wedding will be next week already so be ready." She said and walked out,leaving me and Jennie in the dining table.

"Are you excited oppa?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah. Excited to punch you even you're a girl." I said and went to my room.

What am I gonna tell Lena? She's gonna be hurt if I told her. Maybe I will tell her in the right time. Someone came in the room. Mom.

"Jimin." She called me and sat next to me.

"What again?" I said still angry at her.

"You will love her soon." She said, talking about Jennie.

"No! This heart is already locked! And its only for Lena!" I said and she slapped me for raising my voice.

"Why can't you just do what I want to make me happy?!" She said.

"Then why just don't leave your own son alone and do what he want to make him happy?!" I asked back and she froze.

"Now you can't answer?! You are a selfish mother! Get out!" I said and pushed her out of my room while I locked the door.

Oh no. Jennie might tell Lena all about this.

*The next day*

Lena's POV

Me and Jimin walked to school in silence and I don't know why. Maybe he has a problem. When lunch came I excused myself to Jimin to the girls' restroom. When I finished doing my business, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Then someone from one stall came out and pulled me by my hair.

"Jennie stop!" I said to her.

"I just had something to tell you." She said and let go of my hair and let me face her.

"Did you know that me and Jimin will gonna be married next week?" She said that made my eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Not gonna tell you! Ask your boyfriend." She said and left.

I stand still as a tear rolled on my cheek.

Is that true?

Jimin's POV

While waiting outside the girls' restroom, I saw Jennie came out. Oh no.

"Jennie." I called her and she smiled at me.

"Oh. Hi oppa." She said.

"Did you tell Lena?" I asked worriedly.

"Tell her what?" She asked.

"The arranged marriage." I whispered so no one will hear.

"Ask her." She said, flipping her hair and left.

Then Lena came out of the restroom with puffy eyes. She did tell her. She looked at me as I saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

"J-Jimin. Is that true?" She asked.

"W-what?" I asked nervously.

"T-the wedding of you and Jennie next week?" She asked.

"Lena. Let me ex-"

She already ran away. She's hurt. I will let her let out her feelings first. This is all Jennie's and mom's fault. If not because of this stupid arrange marriage, Lena would not be mad at me. I hope she listen to my explanation.