panties

taehyung, aged 17 :: yoongi, aged 16
third person perspective

when lunch had finished, yoongi and taehyung had waved goodbye to their friends before the pairs had parted ways. jimin had decided to take jungkook to class, making sure that the youngest had arrived on time instead of not going at all.

once yoongi and taehyung had reached yoongi's home, they both went up to the younger's bedroom and flopped onto the bed.

"school is so tiring, i can't wait to graduate," taehyung spoke, letting out a sigh.

"i- i don't want to you to leave m- me once you g- graduate," yoongi whispered, wrapping his arms around taehyung's torso.

"i know baby but once i graduate, i'm gonna find a job so i can buy you all the prettiest clothing you could ever dream of," the older boy smiled.

"i don't want you s- spending money on me, t- tae," yoongi pouted at his boyfriend.

"it's okay, i wanna spoil my baby," he said before cuddling his baby boy in his arms.

taehyung was aware of why yoongi didn't want the older to leave him. he was also afraid that people would bully the latter more due to the fact that taehyung was not going to be there to protect him. he hated seeing his baby sad or insecure about himself, it hurt him to see yoongi hurt. taehyung also considered staying back a year to stay with yoongi but the idea of getting a job had won him over. he wanted to spoil yoongi like the prince he was and buy him more pretty clothing and accessories that he could show off to taehyung only.

taehyung bit his lip, thinking about all the lingerie that he could buy for yoongi and how soft some new stockings would look on his pale legs. he wanted to see yoongi in more short skirts and shorts, more chokers and his own large shirts.

"hyungie? a- are you okay? you've gone red," yoongi said, interrupting taehyung from his fantasies.

"uh what? oh yeah, i'm fine. i was just thinking..."

"about what?

"you."

yoongi began to blush, mumbling out a small "oh". he couldn't help but feel shy, causing him to bury his head into his boyfriend's neck to hide his rosey cheeked face.

"i was thinking about how good you'd look like wearing stockings and my own oversized shirt with some lacy panties underneath. fuck, you'd look so good baby," taehyung said, turning his body to face yoongi who was even redder than before due to the latter's words.

"i- i can get dressed if you l- like?" yoongi suggested in a quiet whisper.

"only if you want to, baby,"

yoongi hummed in response. he sat up and tried to climb over the older boy in order to get off the bed. keyword: tried.

taehyung had held onto yoongi's hips as he hovered over the taehyung's hips, each leg straddling his body. the older lowered yoongi's hips, causing his plush bum to come into contact with taehyung's crotch.

"is this okay?" taehyung asked, looking into yoongi's eyes as he looked back down on him. yoongi bit hit lip and nodded before slowly grinding down onto taehyung's crotch, letting out a small whimper.