|| The Team ||

Y/N- Your name

N/N- Nickname

F/C- favourite colour

E/C- Eye colour

H/L- Hair length

H/C- Hair colour

F/Ca- favourite candy

Kai

A cough behind you two, interrupted the beautiful moment that you and Kai were having.

Both of you hesitantly pulled away, both too scared that one another would disappear again.

The two of you faced the other people in the room. Kai scratches his neck in nervousness while you blush in embarrassment.

Kai coughs into his hand and motions towards you. "Guys, this is my sister. Y/N"

Everyone stares at you and you nervously wave at them. You start to fidget in your spot to try and distract yourself from their stares.

"Y/N, these are my teammates. " he starts and then motions to each individual.

"That's Jay," he points to the one who opened the door for you. He blushed when you looked at him and averted his gaze to the ground.

"Cole," he motions towards a shaggy black haired boy with warm brown eyes. In his hand was some chocolate cake. You guessed he loves cake.

"Zane," a bleach blonde boy with bright, glowing blue eyes. Literally, they were glowing.

Kai leans in to your ear, "he's a robot. We call him a nindroid." He whispered.

He then went back to pointing, "And that's Lloyd." He had emerald green eyes and blonde hair.

You waved to everyone. "Hi!" You said cheerfully.

There was an awkward silence before, Jay broke it. "Hey, want to play some video games?!"

You looked at Kai who was slightly glaring at Jay. You chuckled under your breath.

"Sure!" You beamed.

Before you could go and sit next to Jay, an elderly man with a long white beard and a walking stick entered the room.

Kai's eyes widened and he grabbed you by the arm and dragged you towards the man. He stopped right in front of him.

"Sensei, this is my sister, Y/N" he said and Sensei looked towards you with a kind smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N. I am Sensei Wu." He said kindly.

You smiled back. "It's nice to meet you too, Sensei."

Jay

When Jay pulled away from the hug he started to jump up and down excitedly. You laughed at his antics.

"What?" You laughed at him.

He started to pull you into the ships door, "you have to meet the team!" He cheers.

As he drags you, he goes past the kitchen. He stops there and you see two people. One of them being the shaggy black haired boy and a bleach blonde boy.

"Hey guys!" Jay yelled and both boys turned in your directions.

"Oh, who is this, Jay?" The blonde asked.

Jay was practically jumping up and down. "This is my long lost sister, Y/N!"

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Y/N. I am Zane." Zane said and went back to what looks like cooking.