|| Element ||- 3 -

Cole:

You and Cole both sat at the dining room table in silence, munching on some Cake Zane had earlier made. During this silence, you had been thinking of what kind of Elemental power you would have. This question had been running through your head ever since you had moved in.

With an elbow perched upon the table, you spoke without thinking, "What if I had the element of cake..." You drifted off, taking another bite of your treat while Cole had paused his eating halfway, staring at you with a raised eyebrow.

He places his cake on his plate and clears his throat, "Excuse me?" He crosses his arms on the table and leans forward a bit. You shakes your head out of your thoughts and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Oh, Did I say that out loud?"

Cole nods, "Yes. Yes you did." He shakes his head with an amused laugh, "The element of Cake? Really?"

You quickly scoff down the rest of your cake and nods while licking your fingers clean, "Yeah! I'd then be able to have unlimited cake! Cake every day!"

Cole rolls his eyes with a quirk of his lips, "(Y/N), There's no such thing as the element of Cake."

You smirks, "Isn't there? Are you sure?"

Cole smirks back and points to himself, "Trust me. I'd be the first to know."

You laugh, "Alright. That's true" You sigh and lay your chin on the table with a small pout, "I just want a cool element like yours."

Cole smiles and ruffles up your (H/C) Hair, "I'm sure you'll find your element. Just give it time."

You scoff playfully and straighten your back, fixing up your hair, "Yeah yeah...Alright..."

Cole finishes of the small bit of cake he has left and pouts, "I think we ate all the cake..."

You laugh and stand up, "Wanna get some more with me?" Cole eagerly stands up, almost knocking the chair back, "For cake, yes!"

You laugh, "Let's go, Bolder Brains" You laugh and walk out onto the streets with a complaining Cole behind you.

~Few Minutes later~

The bell above the door to the cake shop rings happily, indicating that the shop had customers to feed.

You walk over to the counter and gaze longingly at all the cakes on display, "Whoa..."

Cole stands next to you, drooling from the mouth with huge eyes, "So many too choose from." He shakes his head and looks to you, "Which one do you want?"

You hums and bite your cheek, "How about that one?" You point through the glass and to a huge chocolate cake with a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup on top.

Cole smirks, "That's my little sis"

You scoff, "Please. I'm barely a year younger than you"

Cole chuckles, "Still younger. Now let's get that cake."

You puff out your cheeks and face the lady at the register. You point out which kind of cake you want and she smiles and grabs two huge slices of it. She places them on the counter, "That'll be-"

Before she can give the amount of cash you needed to pay, the door was burst open, the bell falling off and breaking with the amount of force used. Standing there was a man with a slim build, but still enough muscle to lift weights.

In his hand is a gun, pointed towards you. The guy who wears a mask walks in, while the people around you who were eating in screamed and ducked under their tables for cover. "Hands up! Don't move or I shoot!"

You gulp, fear in your (E/C) eyes as you slowly raise your hands above your head. Cole growls, "Put the gun down slowly and you don't get hurt."

The man scoffs and turns the gun on Cole, "The only one that's going to get hurt is you. Now put your hands up!" The man shouts.

Cole growls, not giving up and surrendering to this fool. He quickly sprints aiming to punch the man in the stomach, but in a flash, Cole was knocked to the ground with a groan. "Stupid boy" The man spits and walks up towards you, you shivering in fear.

He glares and points the gun back to your head, "Give me all the money in the register or she dies." He spits at the lady behind the counter.

She quickly complies with a small whimper leaving her throat. After shovelling all the money in a bag the man threw at her, she ducks under the counter as the man faces you with a smirk.

He spots the cake on the counter and grins, "For me? I sure do feel like cake." He reaches up and grabs the treat with his grubby, gloved hand.

You growl as something inside you burns. Your hands tingle as a small green light shines out of them. "Nobody touches my cake!"

The floor board's creek as a thick, green vine sprouts out of the ground, splinters flying everywhere. The vine wraps itself around the mains waist, squeezing tightly. Another one sprouts out of the ground and through the floor, wrapping around his hand holding the cake. One more grows and slaps the gun out of his other hand.

The man struggles for air as he tries to wriggle out of the tight hold of the vine. "L-Let m-me go!"

You narrow your eyes and take the cake out of his slipping grip, "That's what you get for taking my cake."

The man's face turns pale as he slowly falls unconscious. After he was out for a little, the vines start to untangle themselves and go back underground. There were three huge holes in the floor now from the vines sprouting.

Cole coughs a little and stands up as sirens are heard in the distance. You snap out of your daze and run to Cole, "Cole?! Are you okay?"

Cole laughs a little, "I'm fine." He stands up and smirks, a small bruise on his cheek, "Who knew that if the cake was in danger, you'd get your powers."

You stare at him a little before grinning, "I have an elemental power! This is great!"

Cole smirks and takes the cake out of your hand, quickly taking a bite of it, "Master Of nature."

You sigh dreamily, "Master of nature..."

....

"Still would have liked the element of cake"

Sorry this is REALLY late guys. But I think I have my Inspiration back! Comments would be lovely and i would love some scenario requests! Thanks! Hope you enjoyed!