chapter 4: Fight begins😊

Meghana decided to complaint File, but before they would have walked out, one of their building friend runs to them showing the Breaking news, which was on every Tv channel, listening to the news Meghana's eyes turned Out with shock that they were portrayed so bad!

Meghana was in tension that everyone was knowing about the harassment happened with her...
This conundrum was very severe, Meghana was losing her confidence to fight. She started rubbing her knuckles to another hand rapidly, might be she was giving warmness to her cold hands! Thier way to file complaint turned to sofa. They did not have guts to walk out or take any other action regarding after the news.

In evening~~

Meghana and Naina were in their respective rooms, thinking about further steps to be adopted, while there was someone on the door ringing their bell continuously, it shook all the people in house, Meghana's heartbeat went faster than before. Naina found it irritating and rushed down and opened the door.

Following Naina, Meghana and Dadi too came out of their rooms to have watch on the door,

Introducing - "Mrs. Rajput "

She glared at the lady, standing in front of the door, The lady looked harmlessly rich and at very core of attitude flowed through her eyes and her body language, Lady looks at Naina with her big big Calumny eyes. Naina was unknown!

Naina asks her being frustrated, "Yes? Who are you? Whom do you want to meet?"

Lady: "Who are you? What's your name?" (rudely)

Naina: "Sorry! I asked first!"(Sarcastically answers)

Lady: "Mrs. Rajput!" (Says Proudly)

Naina: "Oh, so what are you doing here? this is not hospital!"

Lady: "Don't talk too much! Call Meghana out... I want to give her tight slap!"

Naina: "Mind your tongue, this is our home and no need to shout okay!"

Lady: "Oye Meghana! You bi*ch come out I said, where are you hiding now..."(Shouts her throat out)

Meghana and Dadi who were watching all this from upstairs walks down to see who that lady bragging on Naina was!

Meghana :"Who are you lady ? And what's all this going on ?" she asks without recognizing the lady,meghana never met her.

Lady turned to face meghana ,till this time whole society gathered out. To poke into matter.

Lady,"oh!so you are meghana ?"

Meghana :" yes ! "

(Naina tells her that she is her boss wife)