Chapter 27:"...........no where???? "😱😱

Back with new update,
Hope u all will shower ur immense love guys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The break gets over within next minutes.... Sauna has moved in her cabin giving naina all the motivations needed... Here Karan and naina wants outs to get free,

Karan :"Are u hungry?? "

Naina:"no...! "

Karan :"offffhoo naina don't tell lie to me, tumne subah se kuch nhi khaya hai... U r hungry!

Naina :"tumhain kaise pata chala? "

Karan :"tumhara yeh maasum chehera batata hai ki... U r so much hungry! "

Naina :"Karan....! "

Saying this she hugs him... Karan was little shocked by this, but he calmed her down... And rubbed her tears that rolled down her cheeks, and made her sit down and gave her sandwich to eat and both had eaten all and atlast it was only last 15 minutes to complete the break!!

 And rubbed her tears that rolled down her cheeks, and made her sit down and gave her sandwich to eat and both had eaten all and atlast it was only last 15 minutes to complete the break!!

Karan :"let's go in! "

Naina :"tum jao I will come! "

Karan :"but where r u going? "

Naina :"washroom! "

Karan :"but u r not able to walk properly, how can u go? "

Naina:"nothing has happened to me, I m alright.. U go and wait for me up, I'll come! "

Karan :"pakka! "

Naina :"karan... Go now! "

She goes downwards as the toilet was down of the court and Karan moved up!!
Here Mr rajput and gang r sitting together...

Mr rajput :"Bass this case is going out of my hand! "

Mrs.rajput :"then what r u doing here? Go and do something! "

Mr. Rajput:"don't worry I have already planned something and my people r already gone to complete my mission!"

Mrs .rajput :"which mission u r talking about?? "

Mr. Rajput :"u will get to know that in another 10 minutes, let's go up and wait for the court to start! "

They both moved up, no one neither his wife knows what's the problem ,or the so called mission he has kept!!
Karan is waiting for naina as only 5 minutes r there to start with the case... Naina is nowhere!!