Ch.33 Let It be.

Warning: NOT EDITED< DON'T BE SURPRISED WITH ERRORS!!

   "This is the last of it, now I have to go." Zayn says as he watches his breath frost in the cold air.

  "Zayn, I hope you know this doesn't have to be this way." Nick sighs out before leaning up against the brick building  they agreed to meet at.

  "I think we both know, I'm not fucking up anymore...Nick I have hurt more people in the last year then I have hurt in the duration of my life all together, You, money, my company are not worth half as much as my family."  Zayn began to walk away his shiny dress shoes moving past the fresh snow.

 "That's the thing Zayn, you may have changed for the time being but I remember three months after the church incident you showed up at my house with a uneasy smile and a old habit." Zayn paused in his footsteps and his heart beat stiffened.

   "Nick, I paid the last of what we agreed on just leave it be." He chokes out.

   "Yes, yes,yes ....but you get bored..so easily and then the easy fuck in your shared bed with your little boyfriend isn't enough, If only he knew what he was getting himself into." Zayn shakes his head at Nick before looking off to the side.

   "Fuck off." Zayn whispers as guilt that he hasn't felt in the past two years sinks in.

   "The thing is when you showed up at my apartment you had the contract to sign over your share of the business.... Yet you just couldn't resist.

*FlashBack*

  "Do you think you can just sign the papers, My plane back home is not too long from now." Zayn says as he stands in Nicks kitchen.

   "Oh right you went off somewhere with Mr. 16 and pregnant how's that going?" Nick asked as he sat on a stool that mirrored his island table.

  "Fine, now just-"

  "Ok, I'll sign the papers."  Nick says with a chuckle before he quickly signs the papers.

  "Alright and now, all I need is a 500 note stress fee." Zayn looked at him with a glare, but one thing he had to agree with is how much stress being with someone underage is.

   After the whole church incident Harry and Zayn moved into the condo in New York along with their son Leo. Harry still had hard feelings towards Zayn and he was way too scared to have sex with zayn again, One he had no trust for him and two, he didn't want to risk getting pregnant again.

   "Well, everything happens for a reason." Zayn finally replies with a sigh.

   "I think you should rethink your logic...if everything happens for a reason then tell me why you were meant to get a 16 year old pregnant." This question caught Zayn off guard as he sluped down on a stool across from Nick, because well Nick was his best friend at some point in time.

   "Well, I've never thought too much about it." he replies before shrugging.

   "Look, I just think you should get whatever of the past you still have left in you, out of your system." Nick knew what he was doing, he was always good a manipulation.