Prologue

Sincerity is one of the main
foundations of friendship and love.
If you are sincere, people will trust you. Everyone will believe you. Once trust has been broken, it will never be the same.But if the truth would destroy your friendship and everyone's lives, would you still tell the truth? Or would you keep the truth to keep everything perfect?

Those things kept on going through my mind for the past few years. And through those years, I never had the chance to know the answer. I have always wanted to know if my decision was right but I never had a chance.

If I told him the truth, would things change? Will everyone have better lives?

I never wanted to destroy anyone's life but I already did. I destroyed my friend's life. I destroyed everything that used to be perfect and unfortunately, I lost my bestfriend.

He found out the truth. She betrayed me. She told him the truth. He hated me since then, he never listened to my explanations. He kept his mind shut. He treated me as someone he never wanted to meet, he looked at me with disgust...and in the end...

...He left me.

But destiny leads us back together in the most unexpected way. Another lie. Would destiny lead us to forgiveness or would it lead to hatred and anger?

Will the truth be revealed? Would things change from a lie into a perfect disaster?