Like Real People Do part 1

I will not ask you where you came from

I will not ask and neither should you

Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips

We should just kiss like real people do

Roman laid on his back, staring at the ceiling of the hotel. It was only dawn but he couldn’t sleep any longer, actually he’d barely gotten any sleep during all night. His stomach was making twists and turns, his anxiety grew more and more with every passing second.

It was nearly the same as when he’d signed to Dortmund and he was getting ready for his presantation with the first press conference, only now he was even more nervous. Dortmund had been a huge step for him but a football player couldn’t reach higher then Real Madrid. The expectations were way bigger than in any other club in the world, and not only that but way more eyes would be set on him.

The single thing he didn’t like about being a football player was the constant and pressing mass attention. He tried to hide it but he got easily nervous under the stares, he was worried he’d say something stupid or something that could be turned inside out by media, and the chances for that grew even higher with being the player of one of the biggest club of the world.

Harley’d helped him to write his speech for the presentation, listened to him going through it for over a dozen of times and yet, he was worried, he’d mess it up. If he didn’t mess up the speech, he could still make a fool out of himself in the stadium. He didn’t want to be one of those players who ended up being laughed at because they couldn’t even hit the ball in their nervousness. Harley’d told him even Ronaldo screwed up with the ball at the time he was presented to the crowd of the Bernabeu. However, that was different; there’d be no full stadium for him, only a couple of hundreds or thousands.

He sighed heavily, rubbing his face and tried to chase the negative thoughts away. He was going to give his speech just fine, he was going to be able to kick the ball and Harley’d be there all along, if anything, she’d have a good time if he messed up, he just knew she’d make a joke out of it and he’d never hear the end of it.

“Hello, lover boy.” He moved his gaze to the door. His cock jumped to attention as he let his gaze wander over her. She stood there, in only his brand new Real Madrid jersey that he’d received from the club yesterday, her long brown hair fanned over her shoulders, her bare thighs peaking out from under the oversized shirt. A grin spread over his face as he watched her, leaning against the door casually. “Can’t sleep? Are you nervous?”

“Maybe you could help with it?” He tilted his head to the side and lifted the sheets invitingly for her. He could use some distraction from the troubling thoughts and it seemed Harley had the same line of thoughts as him.

“Maybe… if you ask me really nice.” She sighed playfully as she started towards him, putting an extra sway to her hips, her feet lightly touching the carpet.

“I fucked you last time when you needed it, you owe me.” Her eyes flashed as the words left his lips, a glare narrowing her eyes.

“You came so hard, you couldn’t see straight. You owe me, buddy.” She scoffed and crawled onto the bed, knelt besides him. Her hand lightly played over the tattoos on his arms before she turned her wrist and let her fingers wander over his bare chest, only to rake her nails over his chest, luring a low grumble out of him.

“Just because I got my part out of it, doesn’t mean you don’t owe me for the initial favour,” he said before he grabbed her waist and pushed her on her back, landing on top of her.

“Impressive move, shiny eyes.” She licked her lips slowly when his bulge pressed against her belly. Her legs spread invitingly, and he slipped his hand between them.