Split

----------------------------

Downtown Sky City..7:10 a.m.

" You're starting to annoy me! " Ryan shouted, kicking down a Scorbis and breathing fire at the giant, "Okay! You're on timeout! I mean are we related now?-"

" GYAH!!!!! IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!! " She yelled, swinging her arms around and hitting buildings.

A gem in the middle of her forehead glowed red as her skin started to do the same. The giant girl grabbed a car and flung it after a Scorbis. The vehicle missed, crashing into the street. Ryan groaned and lept off a wall, landing on top of her head. He analyzed her gem and squatted down, trying to understand it. The giant gasped as she felt his elbow slide down her forehead as he reached for it. Quickly she tried to clap him. Ryan acted fast and grabbed a strand of her hair and used it as a rope, sliding to the bridge of her nose.

" DON'T TOUCH IT!! " The giant crossed her eyes to look at him.

" I have the urge to do that now. " Ryan chuckled as he pulled it off her forehead with a yank,  " Whoa...this is cool. I could sell this at a pawn shop, so I'll be taking it. "

" GIVE IT BACK TO ME! " She shouted, jumping up and down like an angry toddler.

" Listen, I don't want to hurt you. You need to calm down before-"

The giant stopped him by grabbing the back of his shirt. Her skin slowly turned back to its light brown complexion, and her multiple arms disappeared. " Oh, I see. " Ryan thought as she flung him toward the street, face first. He prepared to block his face from the pavement, but he suddenly felt his collar slam into his windpipe. Ryan coughed as he felt his legs dangle in the air. Then, hearing a disappointed sigh, Ryan realized Phoenix was holding him by his shirt.

" You're in so much trouble. " Phoenix muttered, throwing him to the ground.

Ryan chuckled while he saw Sapphire's feet in front of him. Sapphire wore an all-black jumpsuit with a white and blue Japanese Kabuki mask. Phoenix zoomed after the giant and cracked a nasty punch across her jaw, knocking her to the floor. The hive of Scorbi on the ground charged after Sapphire and Ryan. The two heroes battled the aliens, hitting them back with blasts and powerful melee attacks. The news helicopter continued to record, zooming in on a bystander nearby. The girl hid behind a dark blue metal mailbox, documenting the fight on her phone. She had short dark hair, bright blue eyes, and a small tattoo on the side of her neck. The giant girl growled and flung more cars into the air, but Phoenix dodged effortlessly. A car zoomed towards the innocent girl, making her freeze and drop her phone. Ryan quickly jumped in front of her, catching the car.

" Your parents never teach you to run away when you see cars coming in your direction? " Ryan asked as the girl remained silent, " I'll take that as a no. "

" RIOT! Send her this way! " Phoenix opened his arms. 

Ryan tossed the girl into the air as she landed in Phoenix's arms. Phoenix quickly zoomed towards the helicopter above and placed her inside, scolding her for being so careless. Down below, Sapphire continued to fight the Scorbi as police cars sped down the street. " Since when do the police think they're essential anymore? " Ryan thought as he stood on a car and played with the giant's gem. The giant growled and stared at him, seeing Ryan kick it above his head. Then, the policemen jumped out of their cars and aimed their weapons at the giant.

" GIVE IT BACK!!! " The giant cried as Ryan toyed with her gem.

" I think I'll keep it. " Ryan said, making her charge after him, " Oh crap!"

He managed to dodge one of her punches, but the shockwave knocked him onto the hood of a police car. The police all shot at her, but the giant continued running! Phoenix flew in from the side and saved the cops from a stomp. Ryan somersaulted over the giant's fist, landing on her knuckle. He turned around and waved his buttocks at her, taunting her even more.