Chapter 1

LELE'S POV
- Well hi , im Lele Williams,16 years old. Currently im living in California with my parents & my brother.

Im going in High School where I have a lot of friends but my bestie is Rita.If ur wondering yes im a big belieber & sometimes I can be annoying too.

I love my family but sometimes it's confusing to understand them.Sometimes we just argue.Honestly it makes me sad.
Sometimes I'm kind of depressed, it is mostly about school,those family things but something that helps me through everything is music especially Justin Bieber's music.

I've been a belieber for 3 years now & I literally can say that my biggest dream for now is to meet him even though it seems impossible for me, but as justin said NEVER SAY NEVER.

- 6:00 in the morning
owww!! I yelled as I heard my alarm that always has to ruin my life.I got out of bed and started getting ready for school.After I got out from bathroom,I grabbed my phone and checked my twitter account.There was some news about justin and pics of him.I smiled when I saw a pic of him and a fan hugging each other.It really made me happy and I thought about the day that I'll meet him.I keep on dreaming but hope one day.

I got my bag,phone & earphones and went downstairs.Nobody was awake so I got an apple & went out.

*skip the way to school*
Walking to classes I saw my bestie and we started running to each other, we hugged like we haven't seen each other for like 3 months.
"Lele I saw my crush today!!" she told me full of excitement."Girl I saw mine too!!" I told her, her eyebrows furrowed & then went back to normal," Justin Bieber in photo riiight?" she told me and I smiled nodding.

We went to our class, gosh it was boring like math is.After school I said bye to Rita & started walking with my earphones on and justin's one of the best songs common denominator started.

I arrived in home & saw my mom cooking something."Hi momm" , "Hi Lele , how was your day?" mom asked. Ehm good mom,im a little tired so Im going upstairs" i said. Okay , mom replied and I went to my room.
Honestly I rarely talk too much with mom, sometimes I just think they don't really love me.

*FLASHBACK*
"from the day Lele was born I gained weight & I still try to lose some" she told my aunt , everytime she says this it kind of hurts me, like i was the reason, they were talking so I went upstairs and locked my door.

*END OF FLASHBACK*
yeah that's one of the reasons.Dad is my hero,he's the sweetest.And my brother he's sweet too but he can be so fucking annoying sometimes.

I went in my room & started doing my homework.After I finished them I took a shower & went downstairs to eat something.
It was 9'o clock and I was tired so I went to
bed , after some minutes I felt my eyes getting more and more tired and slept.

-----------------------------------------
hi guys , here is the first part of my first story.If u like it please vote & comment ur opinion.Much love ❤️