Chapter 5

LELE's POV
Here I was, waiting in front of a big place when JUSTIN BIEBER will perform right in front of me.

Me and Rita & more uncountable beliebers are waiting to go inside and to see our favorite except Rita (u kno she came for me) anyways I saw posters,girls screaming and crying but here I am.
I couldn't scream or talk I was speechless, I couldn't say anything I was just smiling like a fat child who just saw free ice cream in a shop.

This was still a dream to me, everything seemed so beautiful.This place when the concert will start was one of the biggest here, it really had a lot of space.
We were waiting again and the concert will start soon in about 20 minutes.

When beliebers seemed to calm down a little and talk with the others peacefully there was a car entering a parking and in that moment everyone started screaming "JUSTINNN" "OMG HE IS COMING" "I LOVE U JUSTIN" "UR AMAZING" and more.

In that moment I froze.I couldn't walk I was staying in the same place even that everyone started walking towards the car.
From a distance I saw him, JUSTIN BIEBER HIMSELF walking towards the door.
He was so beautiful, his hazel eyes,beautiful smile, his face, his hair & everything but especially his voice when he screamed "I LOVE YOU" to us. Again I was speechless.

After one hour we were inside waiting for the show to start.
And if ur asking , yes it was one of the most amazing moments in my life.
I could hear all those beliebers sharing their happiness & love with words.
I could hear sniffing and crying behind me.I couldn't help but smile while thinking im here , im here when I always dreamed to be.

God heard my prayers every night and I was so thankful, so thankful that words couldn't describe.

After some minutes a relaxing music started playing and I looked up.
There was my angel , there was one of the most important person in my life.
There was Justin Bieber with wings flying towards the stage.

Everyone started getting crazy, me too.
Yeah I was surprised too.Between all those screams I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.
I was crying , I was crying but from happiness.
I was shaking and smiling like an idiot.

There was him , the one and only , my talented and one of the most beautiful creatures in this Earth.

He was now in the stage,everyone went more crazy and now the screams were louder.
He was now moving from a corner in another in the stage "breaking" the glass.
It was all so amazing I couldn't stop smiling.

The show started and All Around the World started playing.
There were the dancers who were excited too & Justin started singing.

Now I was singing with him , we all were singing together and dancing.
There I understood DREAMS COME TRUE.

——————————————-
there is another part in the Believe tour so be prepared lol , thank u for reading it.
I will update faster now cause school is over so I will have more time. Love U all🖤