chapter seven; childhood friends?

u should def check these out on netflix (:

1/ kissing booth
2/ thirteen reasons why {both seasons}

sorry for the lack of updates ;/

"mummy I 'anna see louis again," begged the five year old the next morning as he walked into the kitchen. anne was preparing her usual morning tea as well as pouring cereal into a bowl for harry.

"i don't know about that," anne sighs, "jay works later today."

"but what 'bout louis?" the curious harry asked as he tries to sit down on his chair. anne shrugs, "he is probably staying with a babysitter." 

harry pouts because he wanted to play with louis again. he wanted to hear him talk again, he especially wanted to hear his laughs again like last night. but most importantly, he just wanted louis to kiss him again.  

he suddenly gets an idea, a smile blossoms in his face as jumps excitedly out of his chair. he runs up to his mum tapping desperately on her jeans to get her attention. when anne looks down and focuses her gaze on her son, he shouts, 

"we can 'abysit!" 

proudly stated, anne thinks. he obviously found louis' as a friend now, so why not do this to keep her baby happy? she smiles and caresses harry's cheek. "sure honey, i will call jay right now." he yells happier than before as his friend would be able to spend yet another afternoon with him again. and that made harry happy. 

after anne gets off the phone with jay, harry looks questioningly at his mother's response. he hoped for the best, for jay to have agreed. lucky for him, jay seemed to have loved the connection between louis and harry. she loved knowing that louis was so kind and caring to a younger person as she was hoping he'd be just the same with a possible upcoming baby sister. but then again, her pregnancy was still not visible so she would have a few months to tell him. 

"yay louis is coming over!" chanted harry over and over again making anne smile at her son's happiness. truth was, anne also loved their relationship. but she knew, harry would be devastated when he would find out that they were to move in less than a week. 

everything was packed. just harry did not know it. they were to move to holmes chapel, cheshire for a new business opportunity for anne. she would be opening a bakery called, 'anne's cupcakes' to which she hope would bring success to the small family. that was the reason why she tried to make him the happiest she could these past few days. 

jay knew of the move which is why she accepted anne to babysit louis. otherwise, louis would have been stuck with the regular nanny, elle, who babysit for extra money for her college tuition. 

in less than half of hour, jay arrived dropping off louis. she gave a thankful smile to anne who told her that it was okay. louis was a sweetheart in anne's eyes. 

"i hope you're getting ready for the move," jay whispers carefully as she was aware anne had still not told harry about it. anne nods looking behind her to verify that harry and louis were already in the room. 

"it's hard jay, i don't know how to tell him," anne admits worriedly. she, however, was not so careful with the loudness that she spoke in. harry quietly arose from the room, curiosity getting the best of the little one. 

"when do you leave again?" jay asks not noticing harry at all who had started to walk closer to the two. 

"on friday, i'm going to miss this place," anne says reminisce old times spent at the little apartment. she takes a deep breath in order to control the tears desperately wanting to come out. 

"you have to tell harry hon. he's going to be heartbroken if you don't tell him sooner," she replies soothing anne's arm in form of comfort. harry who had been watching carefully is smart to put two and two together. 

going to miss this place and when do you leave. what did him was, i don't know how to tell him. 

"we're leaving?" asked the already heartbroken harry, the tears streaming down his face already. louis comes out of the room aware of the situation as well, being older he understood what was going on. 

"honey don't c-cry," anne says rushing to harry's side to give him a hug. harry's whimpers were the only thing that was heard in the apartment though as he was pressed against anne's chest. louis frowns realizing that he no longer will get to see harry. 

"where are we going?" harry asks his thumb now in his mouth as a form of keeping himself from crying. 

"we're going to holmes chapel baby. it's just two hours away or so," anne tells him. 

"we will plan on visits for you guys," jay says in a promising tone but to louis it did not seem like a promise at all. he realized that after the move, he no longer would get to see harry. he wanted to cry, to tell anne to let harry stay. but he knew he was no one to tell anne such thing. he would sure miss harry so much. 

"is 'iam coming too?" he asked hopefully. 

he did not want to leave neither of his two friends yet he already knew the answer. so he was not surprised when anne shook her head. 

"sorry baby," anne states looking at jay again. 

this was not the way she wanted to tell him. 

jay soon left for work and anne was left with both children. they had gone back inside harry's room, as they would want a form of distraction. that and they had only a week left to play with each other so louis wanted to make the best of it. they currently played another round of twister but harry was not so in to it anymore. 

he began to think about the move again. he did not want to move at all. he had liam. he had louis. what else could he possibly need? but harry knew anne's dream was to own her own shop, and with the cupcake shop she planned on opening, it was huge for her. so harry tried understand. yet he could not stop thinking about not seeing louis again. 

with teary eyes, he looks over at louis who as well had gotten distracted thinking about harry moving. louis wanted to grow up with harry, to face the people together despite their age difference. hell, he would probably stay back a year or two to be in the same playground time with him if he had too. 

he just did not want to have harry be a childhood friend. but he guessed that is what would happen when harry would leave on friday. 

"ey harry?" louis suddenly says. 

"yeah?" 

"promise me you won't forget me," he says worriedly. 

"i promise," he cries getting attacked by his feelings. 

"and harry?" louis says doubtfully for what was to come. 

"mmh?" is all harry replies with because suddenly louis's lips were connected to his. a small peck. and all harry could think about was how good it felt. louis' who had so little experience with was the first who had stepped back. 

but as louis looked at harry who's tears were no longer visible in his face, he smiled. his cheeks had obviously reddened and so had harry. but neither one brought up the small kiss shared between the two to their mothers. they just would not understand. 

so harry has to move ... ugh i feel bad for louis... but they kissed! ...sort of.. 

haha comment and vote please - louwolves