TOUR pt.2

I walked over to Ryan and hugged him. We walked outside and saw a pool. I ran back inside and put on my two piece bathing suit. I walked outside and saw Ryan in his boxers.

R:u look like a meal bbg. Me:u look like a full course meal babe. R:u don't  know how much I want u. He slipped his hand in my bottom part of my two piece. Me:no I'm only thirteen. R:right. He took his hand out and we swam for a while. And then it was 9:23pm.

We got out and took a shower each. I got dressed in some comfy pjs and layed down on Ryan's bed. He walked in. In just some joggers. He layed down next to me and cuddled me. R:goodnight baby girl. Me:goodnight baby boy. And soon I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to Ryan talking to someone. Who is he talking to at 4:35am?! R:no I love u more...how bout 6:00pm today my brother will be at his concert...ok see u...bye. Ugh I knew not to trust him but my stupid self fell for his trick. I'm so done with boys especially this one.

He hung up and was gonna cuddle me but I moved his hands. R:babe what's wrong. Me:this is barely the second day of us starting to date and u cheat on me?! I didn't yell cuz I didn't want the others to wake up. R:babe I wouldn't. Me:oh yea then who did u call at 4:35am huh?! Who did u say I love u to?!  Who did u tell a specific time that I was gonna leave with the boys for a concert?! Who's this bitch u were talking to?! I wanted to yell so much. But I couldn't. I walked out of his room and went outside. I needed some air.

I thought for a while. Why would he do that. My first love. Cheated on me. Barely on the second day. I knew I shouldn't have jumped into a relationship.  I didn't know I was crying till i felt a tear on my hand. And then I heard somebody come outside. I wiped my tears quickly before who ever it was saw. Especially of is was dad.

Z:jade what r u doing out here. Me:nothing. Z:one question. I turned towards him. Z:why was Ryan crying in his room. Me:idk. Z: u should know ur his-don't say it. I didn't want anyone to call me his girlfriend or my boyfriend. Z:u two broke up or somethin.

Me:he cheated on me Zach. Z:imma kill that kid. Me:it's fine let karma handle that. I grabed my necklace with a cross on and clenched it in my hand. It was the only thing I had from my mother. Me:can i sleep with u Zachy. Z:ofc princess. We walked up to his room when he stoped in front of Ryan's room.

He peeked in and said. Z:ur dead. I'll handle u later. I pulled his arm. And we walked back to his room. Me:remember karma will take care of it. We layed down and he cuddled me in like a father daughter way. I always thought Zach was my second dad.

6:00pm
It was time that the boys,dad and I to go to the concert. The doorbell rang and I opened it. It was some girl. ??:hi is ry-. I slammed the door in her face. Ryan came downstairs. R:who was that. Me:ur hoe u bitch. I flipped him off. And looked upstairs. To see dad and the boys standing there.

Me:hi.

Damn what is gonna happen next. Idk. But have a great Monday babes-JJ