Chapter5

Everyone in the office turned and stared.

Whispers started immediately

"Shes the girl who-""Oh My gosh what a freak-""Poor Ian. Poor Nina-""what a spomder from hell-"

Katherine just walked slowly with the feds on each side her hair crunshed and knotty in her face she had a desturbing smile printed on her face. Her eyes spoke with emotionless. Like she was drained from feelings. Katherine Has left her building.

"Now Miss. Lucy, may I call you that? Im so very sorry for dragging you down here but I needed to talk to you." He paused "come witg me we will speak in...privrate" He muttered to the speeshless limp body and nodded at the feds who dragged her to a padded room.

"Now. Katherine or Lucy or whatever do you remember anything that happened two nights ago?" He waited for a responce.

"Now I can help you Lucy. I can!" He said and put his hand on the limp body. "Lucy!"

"Ahhhhhhh" She screamed and bent over to bite Dr. Mike " She desirves to be skinned and left for the meggots. Damons MINE!" She yelled in a monatune voice much like a druck mans voice.

"Who!" Dr. Mike yelled for her to anwser he need her to remember or convess they knew she was there two nights ago.

"Where.....A-am....I-I?..." Lucy Muttered and sat up in her chair she was placed on moments before.