Dream

I woke up realizing today was going to be great, Everything was going to be perfect.

I was on my way to starbucks when I noticed a van with two people I admire very much. Nina, and Ian, to actors from my favorite show The Vampire Diaries. I ran over to get an autograph from them both, before they noticed me I noticed them Kissing. I thought it was so cute they were perfect together in nd out of the show. I kept walking toward them, with a pen in my hand looking proud as ever.

when I stopped walking. Why did I stop walking. I was Afriad. I felt eyes on me. I checked all around me. No one but to love birds to into eachothers lips to look around.

I tryed to take a step but it was like somrthing in me was scared I turned my head to the right were warm breathe warmed my shoulder.

I wanted to scream.

An old women stood there inches from my face breathing with a smile that reached ear to ear. She just whispered in my ear telling me how much I hated Nina How much she desirved to die. I ignored her th best I could. Until she said "Shes taking whats rightfully yours" Ian. Ian. Ian. Ian ecoed in my head

'Hes yours'

'Yours'

'Yours'

I nodded and andlet my eyebrows fall I felt my feet lift from its place and croshed toward the minivans trunk.

I climbed in.

Waited until they started driving. Her hand in his....

NO MY HAND IN HIS I couldnt take it anymore.

I climbed out from the back and grabed Ninas neck from behind. Ian looked stuned he yelled for her and let go of the wheel.

Strick 1

I dragged her from the distroyed minivan. My bones ace, My hairs a mess. Wheres my shoes? An old factory where I can leave her to die and ill save Ian and behis SuperWomen. Ill be his Damon. He will Love me.

I Opened the door and lyed her down and kicked her stomach in so shed show movement.

"Hell-o doll face, how are ya feeling?" The old women spoke in reched voice.

"No...Ug..h..please. dont..Kill me. I have money...Please take it...please dont Kill me." Nina said with coughs in between.

"your getting blood everywhere doll face, too bad you dont have the salvatore brothers to save you this time." The old women laughed and bet down so she faced Ninas face.  She grabed Ninas neck like I did once before and Bit into her neck.

Strick 2

Ninas screams as the old women pulled away blood running down her face. Nina went quiet.

I closed my eyes.

I knew what Id done as soon as the door closed.

I looked down toward my hands which were caked in blood......

I looked at the Old women smailing down at me, She turned and looked in the mirror.

I cant see her reflection. All I see Is Me.