morning

Recap: We put our pjs on, remember just a t-shirt and shorts, and quickly headed to bed, me thinking about the whole full moon thing and if we were able to get our tails away.

I awoke to Maya and Lola jumping on my bed throwing pillows at me.

Maya: wake up Sunny! Wake up!!

Me: guys what are you doing-

Lola: well obviously we are trying to wake you up *throws a pillow*

Me: Okay okay I'm up, what time is it?

Lola: 11:43, exactly why we were trying to wake you up!

Me: whoops... well sorry I was tired from last nights journey-

Mom: *knocks on door*

Maya: come in!

Mom: good morning girls! breakfast is ready, I made you all cinnamon apple oatmeal! also about your 'journey' last night, you guys weren't out to long we're you?

Me: oh no! we got back pretty early and saw you sleeping so we let you be.

Mom: oh no that's okay you could have woken me up! Anyways let's go, your oatmeal must be getting cold!

Me: okay let me brush my teeth and we'll be out!

Mom: okay *says as slowly shutting the door closed, and walking away

Lola: okay go brush your teeth!

Me: wait, do you think we should ask her today?

Maya: *confused face* ask her what?

Me: you know, if we can stay till next full moon, it's just like a day before we leave, we'll ask to stay for two extra days.

Lola: oh ya you should do that early, so she doesn't make to many plans for when we get back *laughs* okay hurry! Brush your teeth!

Me: okay I'm going.

I quickly brushed my teeth and we went out to eat our oatmeal and I was about to ask my mom to stay for a couple more days then she started talking.

Mom: oh also girls I made plans to go to glow-n-the dark mini golf, if that's okay with you guys?

Me: oh ya that's perfect mom!

Maya: ya, sounds like fun!

Lola: I love golf!

Mom: okay then! That's good! I didn't waste my money (she payed online)

*laughing*

Then Maya and Lola gave me the look of "ask her" and I slightly nodded my head towards them.

Me: hey mom?

Mom: yes sweetie?

Me: well we were wondering, well since we leave on the 28, (day before full moon) if we can maybe leave on the 30th because we love it here the warm weather and all......?

Mom: well sure but on the 30th we are gonna have to leave early, remember we have a wedding to go to.

Me: ohh that's right, well how early.

Mom: well according to how long it took to get here, how long it will take us to get ready, and how far away it is, approximately at 6 AM.

Me: that's early! But okay!

Mom: Ok girls!! Would you look at the time! We have to leave for mini golf in 30 minutes! I have to go get ready and so do you guys, hurry up.

We all quickly put our bowls in the sink and we got ready.