Sugawara X Daichi

I wrote this listening to Disney music😂👍

Third person POV

Every now and again the unofficial setter of Karasuno would look over and glance at the Captain mid-practice. Not to say it wasn't just a friendly 'making sure you're okay' but he did it so often you would've thought he was stalking him. The silver-haired male had come to accept the fact he clearly fell in love with his best friend. That is, Sawamura Daichi, Karasuno boys Volleyball team Captain. Suga sighed as he packed up his stuff getting ready to leave the gym for the night. The rest of the team behind him was not packing up to leave like the third years were.

Everyone ended up staying later than planned. The team sat in a circle laughing at something Nisanoya said. "Can we play Truth or Dare?!!" Hinata nearly yelled in Kageyamas ear. "DUMBASS DON'T YELL!!" Daichi face palmed while Suga sat there laughing slightly. "Sure why not. And Kageyama, you're the one yelling."

After a full argument between Hinata and Kageyama the game began. "Suga-san! Truth or dare?" Hinata had a VERY wide smile on his face. Getting a bad feeling in his gut Suga gulped. "Truth." Hinata looked over quickly to Daichi than back to Suga. He smiled, again. "Do you have a crush, if so who?" (A/N i know thats two questions) Suga turned bright red. His face put Nekomas uniforms to shame. "I don't have a crush on anyone." Lies, he had fallen, deep for his best friend who was sitting next to him. Hinata frowned before mumbling something only Kageyama heard. Bursting out laughing the duo fell on their backs. "Your turn Suga." Suga thought for a minute, picking a person, a question, and a dare. "Ennoshita, Truth or Dare?" It did not take long for him to answer. "Dare." Tanaka snickered. "Don't laugh at me!!" Ennoshita hit Tanaka on the arm with force. "Okay, uh. I dare you to," Suga changed the dare he had in his head. "I dare you to call Tanaka a stupid name for the rest for the game." Tanaka just glared at Suga as a few people started laughing. "Can I call him Baldy?!!" Suga nodded trying not to laugh. "This is the best day ever!!"

The went on for a while. It was Hinatas turn and the game went from 0 - 100 with his turn. "Daichi!! Truth or Dare?" Daichi sighed at all the energy Hinata still had after being Dared to run 5 laps around the school. "Dare." It was the second time Daichi was asked. "I dare you to kiss Suga!!" Daichi and Suga both turned bright red and looked at each other. "Sorry but no, thats just, wrong." Sugas heart shattered into a million pieces. "Come on it's a dare!! Plus you know you want to kiss him!!" He went ever more red than before. Suga was sick of sitting there so he got up and ran out of the gym without a word. "SUGA?!!!!!?" Asahi and Daichi ran out after him while everyone else sat worried. "Dumb ass, you knew that was going to happen." Everyone got bored of sitting around worrying so they helped look. "I FOUND HIM!!" Everyone could hear Asahis yell, probably from a mile away. Daichi was the first (other than Asahi) to get to Suga. Sugas eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Suga, why'd you leave? W-why are you crying?!" The whole team was standing in front of him. He wiped his eyes. "Leave me alone. Please." If you were there you would've heard a hiccup come from the sliver-haired male. "Suga, you're worrying us. We can't just leave you alone." The whole team wasn't smiling.

Not even the orange haired fuzz ball of energy.

Daichi sat next to Suga. 'I didn't do the dare yet...' His mind made the choice of completing the dare he was given. He held the sides of Sugas face and leaned in closing the gap between them and connecting their lips.