23

GEORGIA ROSE SLEEPING HER
WAY TO THE TOP?

an article by e!news

WE SHOULD all know who georgia rose vega is by now. she's been all over the news and social media, taking the music industry by storm with annoying and poorly written songs. if you don't know who she is, let me refresh your memory: georgia is a slut who will sleep with anyone in order to boost her career. don't believe me? let me pull out the receipts.

 don't believe me? let me pull out the receipts

first off, she always dressed like a slut. georgia loves wearing bras as tops and posing like this, and showing off her body way too much. it's gross. she's basically asking for it.

she first became popular in 2016, when tom holland publicly announced they were dating. things ended for the two late june/early july when the they posted photos announcing things were over, but claiming they were still friends, as every ex does.

shortly after that georgia released her first EP titled "genesis" containing songs that ste so annoying, they're like pesky mosquitos. then in late november, rumors surfaced that this new popstar was seeing actor timothée chalamet from "call me by your name" and "lady bird". neither of the two commented on the rumors, but were seen out multiple times by fans. they also posted multiple pictures of each other during the time period after vega's breakup with holland. she posted this on her instagram with the caption "the morning after." which is obviously referencing to the fact they had sex. the post has now been deleted because of comments speculating the relationship of the two.

 the post has now been deleted because of comments speculating the relationship of the two

now fastforward to march of 2017. georgia has been seen in vancouver canada, with best friend maisy spencer. she spent a lot of time on the set of hit show "riverdale" but more specifically hanging out with the male stars of the show, kj apa and cole sprouse. she posted this on her instagram with the caption,
"i love one puppy, oh and i guess cole is okay too"

now there are plenty more male celebrities i could pull into this, but honestly i have stated enough facts

now there are plenty more male celebrities i could pull into this, but honestly i have stated enough facts. need i go on? if you don't see the fact im trying to say here, it's that georgia is a slut. she sleeps with everyone and anyone. she'll do what benefits her most and gets her to the top faster.

RELATED ARTICLES:

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET AND GEORGIA VEGA BACK TOGETHER??

TOM HOLLAND SEEN SLEEPING AT ZENDAYA'S HOUSE??

GEORGIA ROSE VEGA: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TOM'S NEW GIRLFRIEND