25

to whom it may concern,

as you may know by now, an anonymous article has been published about me, and my personal life containing statements about my relationships, past and present. this article has since been deleted after reaching out to the company asking them to take it down for harrassment. however, this article only had partial facts and not the entirety of the story.

first, i would like to apologize to anyone who was hurt or offended by this article. i am so sorry if you're hurting, i am too. second, i will not deny that the people mentioned in the article are my friends, but nothing more. i also will not deny that i dated tom holland in 2016. you may be confused because we have recently been seen out together in atlanta. we are friends right now. nothing more.

the author of this vulgar article has made assumptions, stating false facts. there is nothing wrong in having male friends, without any sexual relations. the wrong thing is shaming someone for having friends of the opposite sex.

next i would like to say i have been in lots of meetings with my team and management and family, so i am very sorry to break this news, and it hurts me just as much as it hurts my fans, but i will be postponing the rest of my tour, for the concern of my wellness, physical and mental health. anyone who has bought tickets to a future show will be able to get a full refund. please stay tuned for more information regarding that.

i have loved touring and it breaks my heart to have to do this. i loved seeing all the smiling faces in the crowd each night and meeting all you sweet, beautiful humans. thank you to the fans who have supported me each night. i will be on stage again, hopefully soon.

i now ask that you do not read or share or spread this article. i also ask that you give me and all the people mentioned in the article some space and to not judge them based on the things said in the article. these statements shed light on only part of the story, not the whole truth.

i am so very grateful to the fans who have stuck by my side and will continue to do so in the future.

lots of love,
Georgia Rose Vega xx