Flex Love (Carl Azuz X Phil Swift)

"Hey there, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! Instantly fix, bond, seal, and repair anything that's broken!" Said Phil Swift in his sexy blue shirt and cargo pants.

"Cut!" Said the director.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO THAT TIME?!" Phil Swift yelled.

"You sound so depressed, Phil." The director said.

"Well, it's because there's a hole in my heart, so big that not even flex tape can fix it." Phil said.

"Well, CNN 10 is being filmed in the studio next to us, so you can go flirt with Carl Azuz." The director said.

"Great idea!" Phil said. So Phil made his way down to studio 10 and saw Carl Azuz sitting at his desk making god awful, cancer causing puns wrapping up that day's episode of CNN 10. Phil's flex bulge began to sprout.

"Hey there, Phil Swift here, looking for Carl Asuz's giant flex cock!" Phil said, pointing at Carl Azuz mid-pun.

"Are you talking to me?" Carl Azuz asked.

"You can bet your flex tape I am." Phil said as he made his way over to Carl Azuz. Phil grabbed Carl by the tie and pulled Carl's lips agains his. Their tongues wrapped around each other. Carl then grabbed Phil's ass and squeezed it hard.

"Oh yes, grab my flex ass!" Phil said as he grabbed Carl's pants and ripped them off. Phil then saw Carl Azuz's giant peen and wanted a taste. He moved his mouth over to Carl's dick and wrapped his lips around Carl's circumcised sausage.

"Fill me with a butt plug, Phil!" Carl Azuz moaned. Phil then removed Carl's peen from his mouth and turned Carl around, staring into his raw ass cheeks. Phil then whipped out a bucket of flex seal and dipped Carl's ass into the bucket, sealing it shut.

"Phil, I asked for a butt plug, not a butt seal!" Carl yelled in pain. After that, Phil couldn't stop. Phil filled his mouth with Flex seal and started sucking Carl's raw hotdog again, flex sealing it shut.

"Phil, you monster! Stop sealing my holes shut!" Carl moaned in pain.

"THATS ALOTTA DAMAGE! LET'S MAKE SOME MORE!" Phil yelled. Phil lost it. All he could think of was making more damage. Phil then whipped out a chainsaw and started sawing off Carl's teeny weeny peeny until it was completely detached.

"I sawed Carl Azuz's peen off..." Phil said as he whipped out a roll of flex tape and taped it back on. "...and repaired it with ONLY Flex Tape!" Phil then shoved Carl's repaired dick into his own ass and yelled, "YEEE DOWGIE!"

"CUT!" The director yelled. "Well done Phil, that was a great ad for Flex Tape!"

"Wait, that was an ad?" Phil Swift asked in confusion. "I mean... of course that was an ad!" Phil then looked back and saw Carl Azuz's dead corpse with blood leaking out of his mouth and dick. "I'm... just going to... take this." Phil said as he grabbed Carl Azuz's corpse and walked out of the studio with it, in preparation for fun later down the line.