The Call of the Bandshee Part 1

A/N - Ik surprise I'm not dead, anyways this book is about to get a big plot twist so I hope you enjoy and I will be updating both books soon

Damian's POV
Today was Elliot's birthday. It was about 4 in the morning and he was up training in the gym on the second floor. Alfred, Father, Grayson, Todd, Drake, Brown, and the Queens were all hiding with me waiting for him to finish his workout so we could set up his stuff when he was in the shower. He was taking so long, so I told everyone, "I'll distract him for as long as I can, set up while I do". They all nodded, I walked to the gym, he was doing a handstand on one of my swords with one hand and his eyes closed. He was meditating using a technique with heightens he senses. I got a dirty though, 'one of the senses is pleasure', I smirked at the thought. "If you have come to wish me a Happy Birthday just get it over with", Elliot said still meditating. I lunges at him and tackled him to the ground. I sat on his waist and he crossed his arms and pouted below me. "You disturbed my meditating" he groaned. "Sorry Love but I needed a kiss." I responded. "You could've just asked" he groaned again. I leaned in but he tilted his head to I kissed his cheek. "Nope no kisses until I finish meditating" he said smirking. I sighed and got off him. "Fine just don't forget to shower, with or without me..." I said winking as I walked out of the room. I ran downstairs and told everyone he wouldn't be don't for awhile so we should just start now. We got to work...